Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ben #1
Big Ben, first ballot HOF'er was just voted the greatest QB to ever play or come out of the state of Ohio. Everyone join me in congratulating this modern marvel. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I didn't vote. Roger the Dodger for me. After that I don't even know the QBs who have come out of Ohio.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 07:07 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Big Ben, first ballot HOF'er was just voted  the greatest QB to ever play or come out of the state of Ohio. Everyone join me in congratulating this modern marvel.  ThumbsUp

All this negative news just rips you apart, doesn't it? 

Transparent and sad. Sad

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2019, 07:07 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Big Ben, first ballot HOF'er was just voted  the greatest QB to ever play or come out of the state of Ohio. Everyone join me in congratulating this modern marvel.  ThumbsUp

You had to know something that great could never come out of PA, it had to come from OH. Plus I think its really cool how you are honoring ben by having a pic of him as your sig.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2019, 03:18 PM)Beaker Wrote: You had to know something that great could never come out of PA, it had to come from OH. Plus I think its really cool how you are honoring ben by having a pic of him as your sig.

I do admit it would be kind of hard to be voted the "greatest QB to ever play or come out of the state of Ohio" if he was from PA.   Mellow

And while quite a few great QB's have come out of PA I think it's really cool that you think/can admit Ben is great!  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2019, 12:06 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: All this negative news just rips you apart, doesn't it? 

Transparent and sad. Sad

Marshall, you are so right.  In the last two years my country has gone to crap and now my football team. I know that you and your fellow Bengal fans having been going the same exact thing these last two years. Thanks for your empathy. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2019, 04:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: I do admit it would be kind of hard to be voted the "greatest QB to ever play or come out of the state of Ohio" if he was from PA.   Mellow

And while quite a few great QB's have come out of PA I think it's really cool that you think/can admit Ben is great!  ThumbsUp

The greatest QB's to ever come out of Ohio isn't saying much because besides Big Ben (what Muppits mother refers to him as), is the only great QB
to come out of Ohio. He was born in Lima bean Ohio.
Reply/Quote
Unitas, Marino, Montana, Kelly and Namath. If you're a high school qb within 50 miles of Pittsburgh and you don't go down as a top 10 qb of all-time, you're a bust. lol
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote