Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ben, 2015 NFL MVP
Smile 
Hey boys. I know most of your football knowledge is sub par. That coupled with jealously and pettiness as demonstrated by most of you Bengal fans, it will be a big disappointment for you boys once more this year. Big Ben will have a break out season and be voted the NFL's MVP. Book it.
Reply/Quote
[Image: I-Remember-When-I-Had-My-First-Beer.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

He'll have a good season for sure if he can stay healthy. Don't know about MVP though Sick
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 05:39 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hey boys. I know most of your football knowledge is sub par. That coupled with jealously and pettiness as demonstrated by most of you Bengal fans, it will be a big disappointment for you boys once more this year. Big Ben will have a break out season and be voted the NFL's MVP. Book it.

"Break out seasons" are for young players that haven't done much yet, mr. football knowledge. 

What a door-ak.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I bet some window licker of a Bengal fan, one that probably is looking for other angles of Andy Dalton's locker room hi-jinks, will come in here and offer his low brow opinion on what "breakout season" should refer too.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Ben is going to be so mad when Carson Palmer is voted 2015 NFL MVP.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 06:48 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I bet some window licker of a Bengal fan, one that probably is looking for other angles of Andy Dalton's locker room hi-jinks, will come in here and offer his low brow opinion on what "breakout season" should refer too.

I would say that's safe bet Cool
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 06:48 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I bet some window licker of a Bengal fan, one that probably is looking for other angles of Andy Dalton's locker room hi-jinks, will come in here and offer his low brow opinion on what "breakout season" should refer too.

I hate when people do that.  :angry:

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 05:39 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hey boys. I know most of your football knowledge is sub par. That coupled with jealously and pettiness as demonstrated by most of you Bengal fans, it will be a big disappointment for you boys once more this year. Big Ben will have a break out season and be voted the NFL's MVP. Book it.

Isn't the NLF MVP reserved for a player from a winning team? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2015, 11:32 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Isn't the NLF MVP reserved for a player from a winning team? Ninja

Quick, without looking at another website.  Give us the last year the Steelers had a losing season.

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2015, 11:34 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Quick, without looking at another website.  Give us the last year the Steelers had a losing season.

They only had 1 in the entire 2000's thus far, I believe.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2015, 11:34 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Quick, without looking at another website.  Give us the last year the Steelers had a losing season.

No. It doesn't matter when their last one was, only when the next one is. 
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2015, 11:36 AM)djs7685 Wrote: They only had 1 in the entire 2000's thus far, I believe.

You forget, djs, that according to Steeler fans, 8-8 is a losing season.So they've had a few more than 1if you use Steeler logic.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2015, 11:37 AM)PhilHos Wrote: No. It doesn't matter when their last one was, only when the next one is. 

Not this year my friend.  I smell a second year of the Bengals getting swept.

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2015, 11:41 AM)PhilHos Wrote: You forget, djs, that according to Steeler fans, 8-8 is a losing season.So they've had a few more than 1if you use Steeler logic.

I don't follow any of this.  You just making ish up again as usual.

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2015, 11:36 AM)djs7685 Wrote: They only had 1 in the entire 2000's thus far, I believe.

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2015, 11:41 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Not this year my friend.  I smell a second year of the Bengals getting swept.

Sounds like you're too close to Brad (he smells like that for some reason). Move more to your right and you'll smell something far different.

(08-17-2015, 11:42 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I don't follow any of this.  You just making ish up again as usual.

I never make "ish" up. 

I do make up shit from time to time, though.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2015, 11:45 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Sounds like you're too close to Brad (he smells like that for some reason). Move more to your right and you'll smell something far different.

I never make "ish" up. 

I do make up shit from time to time, though.

'ish', is a common way to "misspell" shit for those of us with a more sophisticated set of manners.  Heathen.

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2015, 11:50 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: 'ish', is a common way to "misspell" shit for those of us with a more sophisticated set of manners.  Heathen.

Learn to spell more gooder. Pagan. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2015, 11:54 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Learn to spell more gooder. Pagan. Mellow

Please....I'm offended that you assigned a religion to me.  Plebeian.

Reply/Quote