Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ben, 2015 NFL MVP
(08-17-2015, 12:03 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Please....I'm offended that you assigned a religion to me.  Plebeian.

Stop with the name calling, you pus-buttered poop monster. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2015, 11:34 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Quick, without looking at another website.  Give us the last year the Steelers had a losing season.

The steelers are losers every season...regardless of their record.
Reply/Quote
Nah he'll probably barely be on the field considering a large portion of the NFL will be having their way with the Steelers "defense" this year.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2015, 11:41 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Not this year my friend.  I smell a second year of the Bengals getting swept.

That smell could be fixed if you would take a bath more often and change your underwear each day...

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 03:15 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: That smell could be fixed if you would take a bath more often and change your underwear each day...

your mom likes a man to be musky. 
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 06:57 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: your mom likes a man to be musky. 

Well you've got the musky part, now just work on the becoming a man part.  Tongue

Reply/Quote
At the risk of being called out by SCS, a breakout season? Dude has been to three Super Bowls and won two. What exactly is your definition of breakout?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 03:25 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Well you've got the musky part, now just work on the becoming a man part.  Tongue

Actually...She's the one working on that... Big Grin

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 03:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: At the risk of being called out by SCS, a breakout season?  Dude has been to three Super Bowls and won two.  What exactly is your definition of breakout?

This is a good question.  I'll allow it. 

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 03:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: At the risk of being called out by SCS, a breakout season?  Dude has been to three Super Bowls and won two.  What exactly is your definition of breakout?

I'm guessing it would have more to do with the individual accomplishments than the team shiz.

For example, if Ben throws for 5,500 yards, 40 TDs, and has a 70% completion percentage, I'd say that would qualify as a breakout season for him, even though he has won Super Bowls and already has had excellent individual seasons in his career.

Or maybe if he put up Andy's 2013 TD total we could call it a breakout year since Rapistberger has never thrown for that many TDs in a single season. Must be embarrassing to consider your QB as elite when he can't even throw as many TD passes as noodle armed Andy.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 03:41 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I'm guessing it would have more to do with the individual accomplishments than the team shiz.

For example, if Ben throws for 5,500 yards, 40 TDs, and has a 70% completion percentage, I'd say that would qualify as a breakout season for him, even though he has won Super Bowls and already has had excellent individual seasons in his career.

Or maybe if he put up Andy's 2013 TD total we could call it a breakout year since Rapistberger has never thrown for that many TDs in a single season. Must be embarrassing to consider your QB as elite when he can't even throw as many TD passes as noodle armed Andy.

With Bryant, Brown and Bell I would bet that we jump out on teams quickly and then let the back s win it out.  With Bell and Williams in the backfield I would bet that they get more TD's this year and in the end Ben will have less than last year.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 03:47 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: With Bryant, Brown and Bell I would bet that we jump out on teams quickly and then let the back s win it out.  With Bell and Williams in the backfield I would bet that they get more TD's this year and in the end Ben will have less than last year.

I see a lot of big play potential with Bryant and Brown, as well as Le'Veon catching passes out of the backfield. For that reason, I can only assume Ben should still have a ton of yards/TDs and I'm keeping my eye out for him in fantasy this year.

I think a lot of it will depend on how much of a big play offense they end up being or if they keep up with Ben throwing a ton of short, efficient passes like last season.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 03:41 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I'm guessing it would have more to do with the individual accomplishments than the team shiz.

Yes this is what I meant by breakout season except the part about the Redhead.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 03:31 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Actually...She's the one working on that... Big Grin

Wait... that's two consecutive Mom jokes now. You are getting dangerously close to "he who shall not be named for fear of getting a thread made about you" level of smack here.  Confused

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2015, 03:06 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Wait... that's two consecutive Mom jokes now. You are getting dangerously close to "he who shall not be named for fear of getting a thread made about you" level of smack here.  Confused

mom jokes are all the rage.

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2015, 06:53 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: mom jokes are all the rage.

I'm 98.1853% certain that they'll never get old.

Speaking of old, you would laugh so hard at what your mom and I were talking about last night...
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2015, 08:57 AM)djs7685 Wrote: I'm 98.1853% certain that they'll never get old.

Speaking of old, you would laugh so hard at what your mom and I were talking about last night...

I would assume it was about your 1950's esque bedroom repertoire and how it lacks a certain creativity.

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2015, 09:24 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I would assume it was about your 1950's esque bedroom repertoire and how it lacks a certain creativity.

Hey, just because I don't give in to all of her twisted BDSM demands doesn't mean I lack creativity.

Not even Murdock's mom asks for that kind of stuff.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2015, 10:06 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Hey, just because I don't give in to all of her twisted BDSM demands doesn't mean I lack creativity.

Not even Murdock's mom asks for that kind of stuff.

That's because SCS's "mom" isn't really a woman. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2015, 12:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: That's because SCS's "mom" isn't really a woman. Mellow

That's just how you like em'.  

Reply/Quote