Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ben Is On The Injury Report- Pec
It looks like a college girl in a bathroom fought back and injured Ben's pec.

Quote:The Pittsburgh Steelers will take on the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 3 ... if the Steelers have enough healthy players available. The Steelers' injury woes got worse Tuesday, as quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was a late add to the team's injury report.

Roethlisberger joins receiver Diontae Johnson and pass rusher T.J. Watt on a star-studded injury list.

If Roethlisberger can't go, Mason Rudolph would likely start for Pittsburgh. The team also has Dwayne Haskins, but he's been inactive for the first two games of the season. Haskins would likely be activated if Roethlisberger is unable to play in Week 3.

There's more in the article, including other players on the injury report, including TJ Watt.

I hope TJ can't go with the troubles on our offensive line, but I'm torn on if I want Ben to play or not because I like how our defense has been getting pressure up the middle and I think getting him out of the pocket would cause turnovers, even though that's how he has killed us in the past. Him being aged and having this pec injury could affect his ability to evade the pass rush and scramble.

I don't have a lot of knowledge on these injuries, so it might be wishful thinking, but any injury on an aging quarterback is a good thing for us.
Reply/Quote
I'd be excited if the Steelers hadn't slaughtered us with Mason Rudolph under center before.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 12:18 AM)jason Wrote: I'd be excited if the Steelers hadn't slaughtered us with Mason Rudolph under center before.

I'll take my chances with him over Ben, depending on how bad Ben's injured.

I forgot to mention that D Johnson is also on the injury report (I THINK).
Reply/Quote
So we get to see Ben walking around as if his shoulder is dislocated and collarbone broken, hear about how tough and how much of a warrior he is... and then he'll throw a TD and give a full strength double high five to all 10 of his teammates on the field before remembering that he is "brutally injured" and going back to dying so the announcers can keep talking about how tough he is?

So basically Steelers week as usual. Got it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 12:03 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It looks like a college girl in a bathroom fought back and injured Ben's pec.

There's more in the article, including other players on the injury report, including TJ Watt.  

I hope TJ can't go with the troubles on our offensive line, but I'm torn on if I want Ben to play or not because I like how our defense has been getting pressure up the middle and I think getting him out of the pocket would cause turnovers, even though that's how he has killed us in the past.  Him being aged and having this pec injury could affect his ability to evade the pass rush and scramble.  

I don't have a lot of knowledge on these injuries, so it might be wishful thinking, but any injury on an aging quarterback is a good thing for us.

I found Ben's inspiration....

via GIPHY

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bring back Dierdorf to talk about his thumb! 
Reply/Quote
It's his left boobie that is hurt, so he'll probably warrior right through it....
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 12:03 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It looks like a college girl in a bathroom fought back and injured Ben's pec.

I hope TJ can't go with the troubles on our offensive line, but I'm torn on if I want Ben to play or not because I like how our defense has been getting pressure up the middle and I think getting him out of the pocket would cause turnovers, even though that's how he has killed us in the past.  Him being aged and having this pec injury could affect his ability to evade the pass rush and scramble.  

Drama queen just polishing his tiara.  He will play and be called a warrior, when he probably got injured reaching for a beer on the couch.  
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 06:14 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Bring back Dierdorf to talk about his thumb! 

Makes my stomach turn even thinking about it.  Piggy had something like 3 INTs that game.  It went like this from Dierdorf slobbering all over himself:

"The thumb and the glove CLEARLY impeded his ability to make that throw (INT)"

Next series:

"Nothing wrong with the thumb on that throw!  Big Ben with a 4 yard completion (that was run for an additional 40)"

Next series:

"Clearly, Big Ben just not able to get anything on that throw...the Bengals are lucky he's not 100%".

PUKE.   Sick
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 12:18 AM)jason Wrote: I'd be excited if the Steelers hadn't slaughtered us with Mason Rudolph under center before.

Last time they played, the Bengals slaughtered the pig with Ryan Finley.  

[Image: ryan_finley_teeth.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 08:46 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Last time they played, the Bengals slaughtered the pig with Ryan Finley.  

hes not here to save us anymore
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 12:57 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: So we get to see Ben walking around as if his shoulder is dislocated and collarbone broken, hear about how tough and how much of a warrior he is... and then he'll throw a TD and give a full strength double high five to all 10 of his teammates on the field before remembering that he is "brutally injured" and going back to dying so the announcers can keep talking about how tough he is?

So basically Steelers week as usual. Got it.

Exactly what I was thinking. 
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 08:46 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Last time they played, the Bengals slaughtered the pig with Ryan Finley.  

Ryan Finley you will always have a place in our hearts for breaking the 11 game streak
Reply/Quote
Quite a few new Bengals probably don't have the same level of hatred against the squeelers as older players, but they've undoubtedly been filled in on how to hate them.. I'd love nothing more than to hear about, since I don't usually get to watch here Reader and Hendrickson destroying their Oline and QB(s) ..Maybe they hate them as much as we do.. That would be a good incentive.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Knowing our brand of luck, he'll be perfectly fine on Sunday and dump 300 passing yards on us.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I mean ben has struggled a bit this season so far it might be beneficial to us if hes playing hurt..

But he also plays thru injuries pretty well for the most part..

IF both defenses show up this will be a battle of field position
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 08:11 AM)Sled21 Wrote: It's his left boobie that is hurt, so he'll probably warrior right through it....

Ever seen that episode of Ren & Stimpy where Stimpy donated his buttocks so Ren could have pec implants? It changed Ren's life!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
When is that idiot not injured and comes out to play a if nothing happened? I miss the days of Burfict laying him out…
Reply/Quote
Poor Ben... Pitt Sux
Reply/Quote
Good gracious...how many times have we read this before. They cannot go into this game thinking Ben will be anything less than 100%

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote