Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ben-Pro Bowl?
(01-23-2016, 04:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: I just highlighted the ones he was ahead of Andy and vice-versa.

Oh, did I say YOU did it?

No?

Was I commenting on how some folks are kind of lame when it comes to smack talk?

Yes?

Emojis make me look like a 12 year old?  As opposed to a "Space Invader Zim" gif?

Cool

Better let the moderators know to remove them so you can tell the men from the girls.  " Mellow"

Are you going to make a valid point...ever?

All I see are a bunch of lame excuses and off handed comments about everything that isn't proof that Andy flat out outperformed Ben.

Pfft - nevermind. Dumb **** yinzers.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 09:29 PM)pally Wrote: Interesting that with those "torn ligaments" in his throwing shoulder Big Ben has yet to pull out of the Pro Bowl. 

Yawn
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 09:29 PM)pally Wrote: Interesting that with those "torn ligaments" in his throwing shoulder Big Ben has yet to pull out of the Pro Bowl.  You would think he would be far more interested in healing that horrible injury than risk further injury in a meaningless game.  

Maybe we should rename him "the boy who cried wolf"

(01-29-2016, 02:18 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Yawn

This thread should have ended a day after it was started, because that's when it was announced that Ben was, in fact, withdrawing from the Pro Bowl. 
Reply/Quote
Moot point.

Big Ben never pulls out of places he shouldn't be. Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2016, 05:26 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Everyone knows that passer rating is the ultimate gauge of how well a QB is doing.  It combines the 4 stats that really matter: Completion Percentage, Yards, Touchdowns, and Interceptions, and puts them all into one number that tells you most of what you need to know.

It's pretty hard to make a legit argument that Ben had a better year than Andy, but I don't fault Steelers fans for trying.

But... that magnificent 21 TD/16 INT ratio! Ninja

On the downside of Ben not being in the Pro Bowl, I was really looking forward to Whitworth being his LT and Dunlap being the opposing DE, and Whit just staying motionless on the snap so Dunlap could hunt.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2016, 02:52 PM)jason Wrote: It's interesting that he's a Pro Bowler period...  He wasn't all that great this year.

are you stoned?  Ninja
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote