Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ben on Burfict
Steelers basking in the glory of smacking the Bengals around in 2016 after the Wildcard meltdown we were supposed to be out for revenge for and came up put in our rightful place in the non rivalry "rivalry" players actually thought they had with a top franchise in the Steelers.

Now Big Ben is free to pour salt on the wound and needle Burfict with glee.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/12/21/ben-roethlisberger-i-know-some-bengals-cant-stand-vontaze-burficts-extra-stuff/#comment-5406844

We clearly can't do anything about it but take it. Bengals tried to seek revenge for the city, Burfict, Jones etc, and was sent packing with their tail between their legs. Twice. Comical to fans watching outside of the city of Cincinnati.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Now Pig Pen's crying too?  They beat us, of course, but whatta buncha Marys these bitches have become! LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Who cares what he thinks or says. I'm sure nobody liked his rape antics either.

Reply/Quote
If I believed in a fiery hell, I'd say there's a special place there for rapists like this guy.
Reply/Quote
When is Ben ever not crying about something?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 12:11 PM)fezziwig Wrote: When are you Bengal fans going to wise up that,  the Chad Johnsons's , Burfict's, Jones, to name a few of your cancerous players hurt your team more than they help the team.  I'm not saying we have nothing but church goers on our team but, they make sure they keep a focus on the game and not the me attitude.  Their thug like attitude cost them a playoff game last year. They were not near the criminal element this year but, the Steeler's did enough to win this past Sunday.  The Steeler's are not a good team in my opinion and the Bengal's let them off the hook.  
As for me, I never cared for Joey Porter and especially Mike Mitchell to name a couple.  Joey was a loud mouth but I don't believe a dirty player.  Mike Mitchell is a show boating dirty player in my opinion. And not as good as either of them both believe.  As for Ben, only he and that girl know the truth of what had taken place. The police couldn't find him guilty so what do you do with a guy like that ? I bet if he was a so, so player the Steelers would have let him go.  The NFL talks out of both sides of their mouth. They want everyone to think they have this upstanding image or what have you but,  when they allow the criminals to play such as Mike Vick, it tells me they are all about money and lip service.  Many of us Steeler fans were outraged the Steelers allowed that creep on the team.  I had written the Rooneys and told them, never again will I buy Steeler merchandise, tickets etc.  I had a lot more I said to them too. Never heard back from them and didn't expect to. . Too busy probably counting their money.

The rape allegations weren't only from one girl, but multiple girl's, going back to his days at Miami (OH). I hate that the piece of shit is even from my home state. I don't care if he's a HoF QB or not. If winning football games is important enough to some people to root for a guy like that than I think they need to evaluate lives. Now GTFO of JN!

Reply/Quote
Wouldn't bother if the Steelers were not known for doing dirty stuff as well.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
[Image: huber.jpg]
[Image: huber-jaw-back-pitt2.jpg]
[Image: kevin-huber-121613-ap-ftrjpg_1fy93nit8h5...t=52154715]
[Image: Bb8sXqMIgAECcAq.jpg_large-001.jpg]

Reply/Quote