Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ben takes a shot at the Bengals
Basically saying we aren’t a good team, honestly he ain’t lying lol

“The difference between this game and the Cincinnati game is these two teams, us and Baltimore, there's always a respect involved in it. You're going to get hit really hard or you're going to hit somebody really hard, but you're going help them up and say, 'Man, nice job.' At the end of it, you're going to shake hands and give the other guy a hug and say that was a lot of fun and can't wait to do it next year. It's a fun rivalry in the sense that there's a lot of respect and there are two good football teams.”

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/12/6/16742074/ben-roethlisberger-insinuates-bengals-no-respect-nfl-football-2017
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Might as well go ahead and bring back the stupid leaping tiger logo..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 07:47 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Might as well go ahead and bring back the stupid leaping tiger logo..

The punkass "B" is so much worse 
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 07:47 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Might as well go ahead and bring back the stupid leaping tiger logo..

Gary Burbank from WLW used to call it “the frolicking kitty cat.”
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 08:07 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: The punkass "B" is so much worse 

I agree.  Just go back to the stripped helmet logo.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

I posted in another thread but the Steelers dominance over us is greater than our dominance over the Browns.
Reply/Quote

[Image: 24312412_10155110842128715_6581499650684...e=5AC98D96]

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 09:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: ..

I don't know how you did this. It is clever, but disgusting!
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 08:07 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: The punkass "B" is so much worse 

Nope

Reply/Quote
I mean we may by awful but we did lead the entire game and lost by 3. Not to mention you can really tell win or lose we get under the Steelers skin like no other team.

I think with a competent coach we win games just like the one on Monday, here's hoping we finally move on from Marvin after this season, draft some Olinemen, and a coach will actually play guys like Ross instead of shutting them down because of a fumble.

Also is anyone else really looking forward to when Ben retires and Bell signs for an insane amount of money with another team. I just don't see the Steelers competing for much longer when Ben finally leaves. Hell maybe if we keep having such violent games Burfict can scare Ben into an early retirement.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 09:35 PM)Derrick Wrote: I don't know how you did this. It is clever, but disgusting!

It was easy, actually.  I just copied and pasted from a Steeler fan on FB...

Just wanted to show everyone what the Steeler fans are joking about right now.  Kind of sad, as they're all like "well look, the Bengals tried again".  We need an organizational overhaul, starting with Mike Brown retiring, and Katy selecting a new HC to take this team forward.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
It's really irritating. Really really irritating. But you know What? ME and every guy on here can't do a thing about the trash talk from Pitt. Only the guys with stripes on their helmets can. They had a playoff game in the bag in 2016. They had Mondays game where they could have seriously damaged Pittsburgh playoff position on primetime. They let both of them slip away, and Pitt continues to own them.

Lot of young guys on this team who have flashed. Let's hope they use this trash talk and condescending tone as motivation and make the next decade a nightmare for the Steelers. They're the ones who have to do it.
Reply/Quote
Geno had a penalty he could have held back on. (Still was ticky tacky). Green dropped big passes. Lafell too. Andy missed some deep throws. Dre couldn't tackle. Dunlap disappeared when we desperately needed a big sack to change momentum. The vets are just as culpable for these losses. I wish firing Marvin was the answer. But he can't catch the ball for AJ. Vets need to step up too.
Reply/Quote
Look, Pittsburgh has definitely owned the Bengals, there’s no disputing that.

But the truth, the real truth is, that that team is the dirty team & it sucks that the whole world thinks it’s us. That T-shirt above is despicable. The fact that it even exists should be enough for the whole world to know that that franchise is dirty AF!!!
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 09:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: ..

Is that real or a photoshop?
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 11:38 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Is that real or a photoshop?

It isn't real.

Edit : If anyone needs proof other than the fact its a pretty awful photoshop.

[Image: 1339fda60eeae65d534375ea5b6fd95a---nfl-d...berger.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 11:38 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Is that real or a photoshop?

Does it even matter anymore? Burfict was probably playing the cleanest game I’ve ever seen him play, and then the bounty was called and juju cashed the check. I say to those few Bengal fans who so desperately stood for the rest of us to put our PC hats and not take satisfaction in a Shazier, self inflicted injury, but stay silent in the Burfict bounty? Despicable.

Steelers better hope Karma isn’t reel. Burfict may never play clean again because he let his guard down and this happened. He may spend the rest of his career on suspension after the next meeting.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 11:54 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Does it even matter anymore? Burfict was probably playing the cleanest game I’ve ever seen him play, and then the bounty was called and juju cashed the check. I say to those few Bengal fans who so desperately stood for the rest of us to put our PC hats and not take satisfaction in a Shazier, self inflicted injury, but stay silent in the Burfict bounty? Despicable.

Steelers better hope Karma isn’t reel. Burfict may never play clean again because he let his guard down and this happened. He may spend the rest of his career on suspension after the next meeting.

As long as he takes a couple Steeler's with him I would be fine with it. 

So sick of everyone shitting on Burfict while the Steeler's do the same shit or worse. All my buddies talking shit over an illegal hit, cannot wait until he destroys Ben, Brown, Bell, or Juju next time we play.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 11:58 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: As long as he takes a couple Steeler's with him I would be fine with it. 

So sick of everyone shitting on Burfict while the Steeler's do the same shit or worse. All my buddies talking shit over an illegal hit, cannot wait until he destroys Ben, Brown, Bell, or Juju next time we play.

It can't be Burfict. Someone else on the team is going to have to step up and send  a "message". That's how the Steelers mostly get away with it. It's always someone new. Now it's Juju. Some guy who wasn't even on their team last year.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 07:44 PM)Trademark Wrote: Basically saying we aren’t a good team, honestly he ain’t lying lol

“The difference between this game and the Cincinnati game is these two teams, us and Baltimore, there's always a respect involved in it. You're going to get hit really hard or you're going to hit somebody really hard, but you're going help them up and say, 'Man, nice job.' At the end of it, you're going to shake hands and give the other guy a hug and say that was a lot of fun and can't wait to do it next year. It's a fun rivalry in the sense that there's a lot of respect and there are two good football teams.”

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/12/6/16742074/ben-roethlisberger-insinuates-bengals-no-respect-nfl-football-2017

Bengal-Steeler games are the way the are because that's how the Steelers make them.  It's part of their game plan.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote