Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ben takes a shot at the Bengals
(12-07-2017, 03:19 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Your on to something here.

Cethan Carter's pretty useless. Put him out there to "send a message."
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 11:38 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Is that real or a photoshop?

It’s 100 % real
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 07:44 PM)Trademark Wrote: Basically saying we aren’t a good team, honestly he ain’t lying lol

“The difference between this game and the Cincinnati game is these two teams, us and Baltimore, there's always a respect involved in it. You're going to get hit really hard or you're going to hit somebody really hard, but you're going help them up and say, 'Man, nice job.' At the end of it, you're going to shake hands and give the other guy a hug and say that was a lot of fun and can't wait to do it next year. It's a fun rivalry in the sense that there's a lot of respect and there are two good football teams.”

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/12/6/16742074/ben-roethlisberger-insinuates-bengals-no-respect-nfl-football-2017

There is no reason to respect the steelers and their dirty plays over the year.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 09:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: ..

[Image: 24312412_10155110842128715_6581499650684...e=5AC98D96]

In response, someone should make another one but change the picture to one of Shazier laying on the ground
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 07:44 PM)Trademark Wrote: Basically saying we aren’t a good team, honestly he ain’t lying lol

“The difference between this game and the Cincinnati game is these two teams, us and Baltimore, there's always a respect involved in it. You're going to get hit really hard or you're going to hit somebody really hard, but you're going help them up and say, 'Man, nice job.' At the end of it, you're going to shake hands and give the other guy a hug and say that was a lot of fun and can't wait to do it next year. It's a fun rivalry in the sense that there's a lot of respect and there are two good football teams.”

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/12/6/16742074/ben-roethlisberger-insinuates-bengals-no-respect-nfl-football-2017

Yeah.... I pretty much don't give a shit what he says. It's only his opinion. What I am more focused on is when is this team going to stop being the laughing stock/butt of jokes/easy prey of the division/conference/league.

Because until we win (and win consistently), we can't say shit to anyone. And it all starts from the top.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 01:58 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It can't be Burfict. Someone else on the team is going to have to step up and send  a "message". That's how the Steelers mostly get away with it. It's always someone new. Now it's Juju. Some guy who wasn't even on their team last year.

Just the fact that Burfict got laid out by some guy named Ju ju only adds to the embarrassment of continually being made the steelers bitches.
Reply/Quote
You guys have trained me hard to hate the Steelers and it has worked LOL! My Packers seem to lose to them at the buzzer all the time too and you guys. I hope somebody in the AFC can knock the Steelers and Patriots out of the playoffs. I hope but I just don't see anyone doing it now or in the NFC for that matter.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 05:28 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Cethan Carter's pretty useless. Put him out there to "send a message."

So is Marvin. Maybe he can trip an opposing player running down the sideline on his way out? It would be his best achievement here and would boost his legacy by 10,000%

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 02:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Actually it started in 1983 when Keith Gary grabbed Kenny Anderson's facemask and turned his head just about all the way around..... this goes back way before Palmer....

Nah. That happened and the fans always hated them but we dominated in the '80s and they dominated in the '90s.  There was never the level of animosity between teams that has developed since the Bengals became competitive in the Lewis era.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 10:41 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Look, Pittsburgh has definitely owned the Bengals, there’s no disputing that.

But the truth, the real truth is, that that team is the dirty team & it sucks that the whole world thinks it’s us. That T-shirt above is despicable. The fact that it even exists should be enough for the whole world to know that that franchise is dirty AF!!!

That shirt is a fake. Look at Ben. He looks 10-years younger, and he's not stupid enough to pose with that - were it real.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
The only difference between the Bengals and Steelers, is the Steelers win. They are no better or worse than us, when it comes to dirty play.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 02:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Actually it started in 1983 when Keith Gary grabbed Kenny Anderson's facemask and turned his head just about all the way around..... this goes back way before Palmer....

Yep. They were hard fought, competitive games before that--with the Bengals able to hang with the Steelers even in their lean years. 1983 was the first shot fired and it's gone from there. People always forget about how the Bengals took out the knees of Brister and the Steelers punter in the 80's and how it was against the Steelers that Ickey had his knee blown out, effectively ending his career. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 05:33 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: It’s 100 % real

Stop it.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 01:15 PM)ochocincos Wrote: IMO yes it is. While there are recent draft classes that have up to three decent starting-caliber QBs, there have been some drafts that have straight up whiffed.
And I don't see the Steelers ever picking in the top 5 since they likely will never have such few wins in a season, so it's going to be harder for them to find a QB that other teams passed over.

Probably true. They’ll likely find the next Dak Prescott in a later round though. Their scouting/drafting is ridiculously good.

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 12:14 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Probably true. They’ll likely find the next Dak Prescott in a later round though. Their scouting/drafting is ridiculously good.

Correct. They are undoubtedly a better organization. Bengals will never get over the hump just hoping the Steelers get worse. The Bengals need to get better. Much better. They have two teams in the division who seem to do it right, yet Mike sticks with his own formula. What's the definition of insanity again?
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 12:08 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Stop it.

On sale now for the low price of 45$
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 09:15 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote:
On sale now for the low price of 45$

If only one of our graphic geniuses could mock that with Shazier’s injury

[Image: sd-sp-pfd-ryan-shazier-injury-1204]

”REAL KARMA”
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2017, 06:30 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: If only one of our graphic geniuses could mock that with Shazier’s injury

[Image: sd-sp-pfd-ryan-shazier-injury-1204]

”REAL KARMA”

That's not the play that he got injured on though.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2017, 01:34 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: That's not the play that he got injured on though.

Yeah I just re watched the video. Looks like it was Malone right?

If so, one rookie to another, amirite?
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote