Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ben the best?
PSA

After doing extensive research I have come to the the conclusion that Big Ben is the greatest athlete of all time. Here is a video of Ben making future HOF'er "the Big Show" shake in his boots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFyrAx54frI

We all remember Big Ben beating HOF'er Shaq O'Neill one on one. No doubt Ben would shut down Lebron James if he played in the NBA. Finally Ben defeated HOF'er Tiger Woods in a round of golf a while back. He would be a superstar in Hockey as well. Enjoy watching this extraordinary athlete play while you can.  
Reply/Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D5LwQP1Uhc
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2017, 05:12 PM)magikod Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D5LwQP1Uhc

My favorite part was where Ocho said the Bengals were going to go after a Super Bowl championship that year (they finished 4-12).  Dude's always had a penchant for humor.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
This man was seen lurking around the cheerleaders locker room on Monday.

If you see this man, please alert the authorities.

[Image: 2dltdao.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2017, 03:20 AM)Dawgpound101 Wrote: This man was seen lurking around the cheerleaders locker room on Monday.

Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2017, 03:20 AM)Dawgpound101 Wrote: This man was seen lurking around the cheerleaders locker room on Monday.

That's funny!

That baby Ben in a cheerleader outfit would STILL beat the Bengals in the playoffs is ALSO funny!   Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
You can take the trailer trash out of the trailer but you can't take the trailer out of the trailer trash.
[Image: 17iud91dgkm0yjpg.jpg]
Reply/Quote
What a douchebag!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2017, 09:47 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: You can take the trailer trash out of the trailer but you can't take the trailer out of the trailer trash.
[Image: 17iud91dgkm0yjpg.jpg]
You must be confused. Ben is not from the Cincinnati-Kentucky area. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2017, 11:14 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: What a douchebag!

Dog, don't be jealous or small minded about Big Ben. Embrace and enjoy his greatness while he is still playing. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
It's true, ben is a very good athlete. Just ask the girls who tried to outrun him in the bathroom.
Reply/Quote
I have embraced him as the best non-charged rapist in the history of the NFL. I feel fortunate to have watched him operate.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2017, 10:51 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I have embraced him as the best non-charged rapist in the history of the NFL.  I feel fortunate to have watched him operate.
Were you in that bathroom hiding?
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2017, 06:43 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Were you in that bathroom hiding?

He was...and boy was he surprised!

Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
I just want the steAlers to admit they stole their uniform look, feel, and design from the Iowa Hawkeyes.  Then all will be right in the world again. 

They just need to go back to their fugly bumblebee uniform. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Tom Brady is in Ben's head....it's so obvious..... Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2017, 09:39 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I just want the steAlers to admit they stole their uniform look, feel, and design from the Iowa Hawkeyes.  Then all will be right in the world again. 

I think you have it a little backwards;

"In 1979, Hayden Fry helped to create the Tigerhawk, the logo seen on Iowa's football helmets. Since both teams shared the colors of black and gold, Fry gained permission from the Pittsburgh Steelers, the dominant NFL program of the 1970s, to overhaul Iowa’s uniforms in the Steelers’ image. Fry's idea was that if the team were going to act like winners, they first needed to dress like winners. Fry had originally asked Steelers Defensive Tackle "Mean" Joe Greene for a replica helmet and home jersey; Greene was able to send Fry to one of the team owners, and three days later, the owners sent Fry reproduction copies of the home and away uniform of Steeler Quarterback Terry Bradshaw, making Iowa one of only a few schools to use the uniform scheme of an NFL team."
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2017, 03:28 PM)BMK Wrote: I think you have it a little backwards;

"In 1979, Hayden Fry helped to create the Tigerhawk, the logo seen on Iowa's football helmets. Since both teams shared the colors of black and gold, Fry gained permission from the Pittsburgh Steelers, the dominant NFL program of the 1970s, to overhaul Iowa’s uniforms in the Steelers’ image. Fry's idea was that if the team were going to act like winners, they first needed to dress like winners. Fry had originally asked Steelers Defensive Tackle "Mean" Joe Greene for a replica helmet and home jersey; Greene was able to send Fry to one of the team owners, and three days later, the owners sent Fry reproduction copies of the home and away uniform of Steeler Quarterback Terry Bradshaw, making Iowa one of only a few schools to use the uniform scheme of an NFL team."

You made all that up. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2017, 04:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You made all that up. Mellow

Nope....cut and pasted. A mouse click or 2 will verify. I wouldn't use Coach Fry's name in vain.
Reply/Quote

The face of the Steeler's franchise and fan base is one ugly dude lurking in a women's bathroom near you!
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote