Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ben tough as nails; brings down lineman with wrestling move
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hilarious because Burfict would be suspended and fined for that.

It must be nice to be above the NFL's rules, or civilization's rules for decency for that matter.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 09:20 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious because Burfict would be suspended and fined for that.  

It must be nice to be above the NFL's rules, or civilization's rules for decency for that matter.

he wasn't suspended when he did it to cam..... ThumbsUp
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
What a blumpkin
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 11:03 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: he wasn't suspended when he did it to cam..... ThumbsUp

True, but Ben is a repeat offender...sex offender
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Ben is a world class athlete. He could be a professional wrestler if he wanted to.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 12:57 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: True, but Ben is a repeat offender...sex offender

Great smack talk Love nuts. Are you Brad's daddy?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 11:03 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: he wasn't suspended when he did it to cam..... ThumbsUp

......got a fine for it though....and the league didn't even pay any of it back like they did for Harrison.  The nerve.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 07:25 PM)Wyche Wrote: ......got a fine for it though....and the league didn't even pay any of it back like they did for Harrison.  The nerve.....

All those extra words you used to say..."you're right SCS... Like always!"

Reply/Quote
How does tackling someone's Nike make one tough as nails? It looked more like a hissy fit to me.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 07:55 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: How does tackling someone's Nike make one tough as nails? It looked more like a hissy fit to me.

tough as nails

our qb put defenders on their ass

much athletic
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 12:57 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: True, but Ben is a repeat offender...sex offender

Speaking of repeat offenders.................... Mellow

Reply/Quote
I watched that play again. Ben dropped that Lineman like a sack of flour. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2017, 07:59 AM)6andcounting Wrote:

When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 08:07 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I watched that play again. Ben dropped that Lineman like a sack of flour. Hilarious

What was that whole "dive" all about?  Then the ensuing hug of the ankle..

If that's the best he can muster in attack mode, perhaps retirement is near?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 08:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What was that whole "dive" all about?  Then the ensuing hug of the ankle..

If that's the best he can muster in attack mode, perhaps retirement is near?

On the plus side, the women in Pittsburgh have a lot less to worry about now when they're in the bathroom. 

Reply/Quote
Burfict twists an ankle: "boo scum bag dirty player FOOBAWL!!"

Ben twists an ankle: "much jokes lulz funnah".

Kay.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 09:48 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Burfict twists an ankle: "boo scum bag dirty player FOOBAWL!!"

Kay.

Did you expect anything less?

There is only 1 or 2 steeler fans that are rational and none of them are posting yet. Pretty sure Capt and Matt would call this exactly what it is, cheap, dirty and pathetic. Especially from a guy who cries about people diving at knees....  Whatever

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 09:48 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Burfict twists an ankle: "boo scum bag dirty player FOOBAWL!!"

Kay.

This is a Bengals forum. Why are there not more Bengals fans in here getting upset?

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 08:14 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is a Bengals forum. Why are there not more Bengals fans in here getting upset?

They have to wait for Burfict to Tweet out what they should do next. In the mean time, they are throwing more trash on their field.
Reply/Quote