Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Boards
Big Boards will be due to me via PM on 4/21/2016. I will talk more on these later in the process- bfine

What are you looking for in a 'big board'...is that going to be projected draft expectation for our teams for all rounds?

...or just a Big Board on what we think would be the BPA at the time?

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-18-2016, 08:40 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Big Boards will be due to me via PM on 4/21/2016. I will talk more on these later in the process- bfine

What are you looking for in a 'big board'...is that going to be projected draft expectation for our teams for all rounds?

...or just a Big Board on what we think would be the BPA at the time?

I would also like clarification on this. Right now I've been working on these under the assumption of a "top 5" that SHOULD be around at each pick, but if you are looking for something different it can be adjusted.
In the past, a Big Board was your top 10 players projected around that pick. So you'd rank them like for instance 1. Ramsey 2. Jack 3. Buckner.

If you aren't here on time, the pick will be made based off of your big board.

Basically, it's just ranking your top players that could be in that spot
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Just list the 6-8 players you think will be around during your pick and the order you would like them. For Instance:

Redskins PK 21

1. BILLINGS
2. RANKINS
3. FULLER, K
4. TREADWELL
5. HENRY (TE)
ect...

We need the first 2 rounds by Cin's deadline. We can wait until the break daybetween rds for RD 3.

Thanks to CinWillWin for running with the ball. JR85 has already sent me his; I'll PM
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I have Big Boards for:

PHI
CAR
CLV
NYG

Cin keep us updated on what you have received. You should have NEP

(04-19-2016, 10:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have Big Boards for:

PHI
CAR
CLV
NYG

Cin keep us updated on what you have received. You should have NEP
I do! Thanks bfine.

I PM'd you mine for Colts | Packers 1-2 rds.

I have in my inbox: (which has been forwarded to the Commissioner.)
Rd1-Rd2:
BUCS
LIONS
NOS
PIT

3 Rds. 
PATS 

You may notice there have been a few small changes:

BmoreBlitz was given Baltimore and I'mOdellThurman received Washington for compensation.

The Falcons have been taken from Thundercat and given to HoofHearted; as the Titans now have about 340 picks in the first 3 rounds.

The Rams and their 1 pick were taken from Hoofhearted and will become a "board pick" .

Below is the list of GMs and their teams. If your team(s) are in bold we have your Big Board. If your team is not in bold you still owe your board to CinwillWin (SEND ALL BIG BOARDS TO HIM):

JR85- CLV/NYG
WOLF- SFF/NYJ
COACH- SDC/BUF
CINWIN- IND/GBP
THUNDER- TEN
BOB- CAR/PHI
HOLIC- CIN/CHI
WHOKID- HOU/OAK
HOOF- ATL/ARZ
DUDE- SEA/JAX
BENTON- NOS/PIT
LAWLESS- MIA/MIN
MIKE M- DEN/KCC
MILK- DET/TBB
ODELL- DAL/WAS
BMORE- BAL
BFINE- NEP

I am being quite a bit more flexible with deadlines this year as this is the first year on the new board. But I must draw a line. IF YOU HAVE NOT SUBMITTED YOUR BIG BOARD TO CINWILLWIN BY NOON (EDT) on FRIDAY (4/22/2016) YOU WILL FORFIET YOUR TEAMS.

CinwillWin update in this forum as you receive Big Boards. GMs can also courtesy copy me on all big boards and I will track it.

If you orginally volunteered to participate and have since changed you mind PM me. If you missed the deadline and want a team PM me.
If you are willing to take an aditional team PM me.
If you have any questions ask them here. About half the GMs have done this long enough to answer any. If I need to "modify" an answer. I will do so.

WOLF: Approve or disapprove the proposed trade in your trade forum (CinwillWin or Yojimbo call also adjudicate).

I'll have my big boards for Cin by tomorrow. 
Will have my BB in by later tonight after work. Hard to make a board for 340 picks! LOL
Well the Browns just destroyed my BB for the Eagles so I'll have to redo em, although to keep it realistic the Eagles are taking whichever QB is still on the board so no need I suppose.
(04-20-2016, 02:13 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I'll have my big boards for Cin by tomorrow. 

Same as Holic
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Needs to be in BOLD

THUNDER- TEN
received.
HOOF- ATL/ARZ
received.
DUDE- SEA/JAX
received.
ODELL- DAL |(You gave me a BB for BAL...Need WAS) received.

(04-20-2016, 01:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You may notice there have been a few small changes:

BmoreBlitz was given Baltimore and I'mOdellThurman received Washington for compensation.

The Falcons have been taken from Thundercat and given to HoofHearted; as the Titans now have about 340 picks in the first 3 rounds.

The Rams and their 1 pick were taken from Hoofhearted and will become a "board pick" .

Below is the list of GMs and their teams. If your team(s) are in bold we have your Big Board. If your team is not in bold you still owe your board to CinwillWin (SEND ALL BIG BOARDS TO HIM):

JR85- CLV/NYG
WOLF- SFF/NYJ
COACH- SDC/BUF
CINWIN- IND/GBP
THUNDER- TEN
BOB- CAR/PHI
HOLIC- CIN/CHI
WHOKID- HOU/OAK
HOOF- ATL/ARZ
DUDE- SEA/JAX
BENTON- NOS/PIT
LAWLESS- MIA/MIN
MIKE M- DEN/KCC
MILK- DET/TBB
ODELL- DAL/WAS
BMORE- BAL
BFINE- NEP

I am being quite a bit more flexible with deadlines this year as this is the first year on the new board. But I must draw a line. IF YOU HAVE NOT SUBMITTED YOUR BIG BOARD TO CINWILLWIN BY NOON (EDT) on FRIDAY (4/22/2016) YOU WILL FORFIET YOUR TEAMS.

CinwillWin update in this forum as you receive Big Boards. GMs can also courtesy copy me on all big boards and I will track it.

If you orginally volunteered to participate and have since changed you mind PM me. If you missed the deadline and want a team PM me.
If you are willing to take an aditional team PM me.
If you have any questions ask them here. About half the GMs have done this long enough to answer any. If I need to "modify" an answer. I will do so.

WOLF: Approve or disapprove the proposed trade in your trade forum (CinwillWin or Yojimbo call also adjudicate).
Already PM'd Cin last night. Have them to him tomorrow afternoon before gig. 
(04-21-2016, 12:28 AM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Needs to be in BOLD

THUNDER- TEN

HOOF- ATL/ARZ

DUDE- SEA/JAX

ODELL- DAL |(You gave me a BB for BAL...Need WAS)

I'm pretty sure I PM'd you and bfine that last night
(04-21-2016, 12:28 AM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Needs to be in BOLD

THUNDER- TEN

HOOF- ATL/ARZ

DUDE- SEA/JAX

ODELL- DAL |(You gave me a BB for BAL...Need WAS)

PM you mine
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
I have Dallas and Baltimore. Check the GM list. BFine has Washington.
(04-21-2016, 10:15 AM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: I have Dallas and Baltimore. Check the GM list. BFine has Washington.

You have WASHINGTON. I gave Baltimore to BmoreBlitz and awarded you Washington. Check post #7 for final GM assignments. You can also refer to post #31 in the GM thread. I apologize for the confusion.

(04-21-2016, 10:15 AM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: I have Dallas and Baltimore. Check the GM list. BFine has Washington.

WAS has been received. Thank you Odell.
CIN has been received.
CHI has been received. Thank you 'holic.

(04-21-2016, 07:08 AM)YoungThundercat Wrote: I'm pretty sure I PM'd you and bfine that last night

Yes. Received. Thank you.

First RD BB sent in for SD and Buf. I will be here for draft as well,no worries.