Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Big Drama" hurt his little head....
"Big Drama Queen" got smacked by one of his linebackers and is in concussion protocol........ Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I heard they had to call the Army, Navy and Marines and life flight him to John Hopkins in Washington DC to save his life.....
Reply/Quote
And all of Stooler nation collectively gasps.....
Reply/Quote
man good thing the steelers draft a QB early huh....
Reply/Quote
Dude has to have a mashed potatoes brain by now.

All the new practice rules, plus a quarterback always being protected in the first place, and he still somehow gets a concussion?
Reply/Quote
He probably slipped and fell on a wet floor in the ladies room and they're just using this cover story.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2018, 04:37 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: He probably slipped and fell on a wet floor in the ladies room and they're just using this cover story.

Heard he always has to sit down to pee, so this may be true.

But really never pull for injuries. Yet it could not have happened to a more deserving person. 

Think the steelers are done as long as he remains QB though. 

He day has passed by.  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2018, 12:56 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Heard he always has to sit down to pee, so this may be true.

But really never pull for injuries. Yet it could not have happened to a more deserving person. 

Think the steelers are done as long as he remains QB though. 

He day has passed by.  

I never pull for injuries, except for this guy. He's a serial sex offender, and every time he takes the field I hope he loses a knee....
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2018, 08:20 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I never pull for injuries, except for this guy. He's a serial sex offender, and every time he takes the field I hope he loses a knee....

Yes, never pull for injuries, yet there are some that I will not weep over if it happens. 

Ben and Juju absolutely fall in that category. 

Hines Ward too if he just so happens to be on sideline would not cause me any grief at all either. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
It appears he has already been cleared from concussion protocol.  I'm surprised he didn't make a press release, "I was told that my headache concussion was probably the worst ever seen in the history of football.  But I knew I had to to fight through it for my team even though I had to take a Tylenol."  Wink

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote