Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Jen out a few weeks
(11-09-2015, 12:31 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Don't waste your time.  Brad is not interested in facts, especially if they contradict his perception of 'reality'.

My perception of reality is wrong because I remembered the game wrong?  That makes me uninterested in facts?

Either way, it's because they were still able to tie it up, not send it to overtime.

What a joke you are taking some superiority claim over that.
Reply/Quote
Indy just lost Luck so you can chalk that up as a win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 03:12 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Try 5-1

Lol ok. I'm guessing the 1 loss is to Cincy. Sorry but no way they go into Seattle and get a win there. Denver is more than likely loss #3. They should beat Indy and Cleveland. Baltimore could be a toss up. That is always a battle.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 06:49 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Lol ok. I'm guessing the 1 loss is to Cincy. Sorry but no way they go into Seattle and get a win there. Denver is more than likely loss #3. They should beat Indy and Cleveland. Baltimore could be a toss up. That is always a battle.

Ben will be out 2 weeks. He'll be back for Seattle
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 08:27 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Ben will be out 2 weeks. He'll be back for Seattle

And?  Still gonna lose.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 08:37 PM)cinci4life Wrote: And?  Still gonna lose.

the Steelers will win that game
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 11:31 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: the Steelers will win that game

If it was at Pitt maybe but it's at Seattle so no chance.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 11:41 PM)cinci4life Wrote: If it was at Pitt maybe but it's at Seattle so no chance.

did you not notice Seattle sucks this year? no chance? its a better than 60% chance actually.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 11:31 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: the Steelers will win that game

No they won't.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 11:46 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: did you not notice Seattle sucks this year? no chance? its a better than 60% chance actually.

Haha no way they win in Seattle.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 10:03 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: My perception of reality is wrong because I remembered the game wrong?  That makes me uninterested in facts?

Either way, it's because they were still able to tie it up, not send it to overtime.

What a joke you are taking some superiority claim over that.

So the basic concept of smack talk still eludes you, I see.  LOL

Here's a hint - when someone takes a jab at you, take a jab back.  "What a joke you are" doesn't count.  I make fun of you, you make fun of me, and we both get a chuckle out of it.  Once you take it seriously (as you often do), you've missed the point (as you often do). 

For what it's worth, though, my comment was more of a "body of work" thing than it was about that particular post.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 11:42 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: So the basic concept of smack talk still eludes you, I see.  LOL

Here's a hint - when someone takes a jab at you, take a jab back.  "What a joke you are" doesn't count.  I make fun of you, you make fun of me, and we both get a chuckle out of it.  Once you take it seriously (as you often do), you've missed the point (as you often do). 

For what it's worth, though, my comment was more of a "body of work" thing than it was about that particular post.  Mellow

He's a Bengal fan...You can't dwell on the past, only the current post is viable for discussion.  Of course until the next on is made...then that one can only be discussed...Until of course....................... :snark:
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 01:14 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: He's a Bengal fan...You can't dwell on the past, only the current post is viable for discussion.  Of course until the next on is made...then that one can only be discussed...Until of course....................... :snark:

I would comment on this post, but i don't live in the past. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 03:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I would comment on this post, but i don't live in the past. Ninja

Look at this Bengal fan....He is so dedicated to forgetting the past he can't even bring himself to comment on the current post.   Hilarious
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 04:47 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Look at this Bengal fan....He is so dedicated to forgetting the past he can't even bring himself to comment on the current post.   Hilarious

That's so 3 posts ago.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 11:46 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: did you not notice Seattle sucks this year? no chance? its a better than 60% chance actually.

Hilarious
Thanks I needed a good laugh. Guess you forgot how dominant Seattle is at home. 7-1 in both 2013 and 2014 and 3-1 so far this season. In reality they have maybe a 10% chance of winning if that.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 09:35 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: **** him, and **** his foot
This.  So much this.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 06:40 PM)cinci4life Wrote: P
Hilarious
Thanks I needed a good laugh. Guess you forgot how dominant Seattle is at home. 7-1 in both 2013 and 2014 and 3-1 so far this season. In reality they have maybe a 10% chance of winning if that.

Actually, they're only 2-1 at home this season, with the two wins coming against the Bears and Lions, who are a combined 4-12 overall.  

They have also not yet defeated a team with a winning record - at home or on the road.  

Losing to the only winning team you've played at home is not exactly a demonstration of dominance.  Guess you forgot that's they were an overall dominant team in the years that they'd were dominant at home.  
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 07:00 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote:  

Actually, they're only 2-1 at home this season, with the two wins coming against the Bears and Lions, who are a combined 4-12 overall.  

They have also not yet defeated a team with a winning record - at home or on the road.  

Losing to the only winning team you've played at home is not exactly a demonstration of dominance.  Guess you forgot that's they were an overall dominant team in the years that they'd were dominant at home.  

Twist it around all you want but it doesn't change the fact they are dominant at home and its not arguable.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 06:40 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Hilarious

last years games have nothing to  do with the now obviously. No one is afraid of them anymore. The noise thing is a myth anyway since everyone uses hand signals and audio in helmets.
Reply/Quote