Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Night for Ja'Marr Chase
(11-21-2021, 11:52 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I think Chase has regressed towards the mean. That's not to say he's bad. He's still the best rookie WR and should be a pro bowler but all the talk of him being a top 3 WR in the NFL should probably stop. He's still a rookie. He has made some great plays in the last 4 weeks but he's also made some bad plays. He has dropped at least 3 touchdowns in that time span as well. I really enjoy watching him play and think he will be a star in the NFL but I'm not sure he's a sure thing OROY anymore.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I wouldn't go quite that far. Still 6th in yards and (T) 3rd in TDs even with the last 3 games. The season is a roller coaster. I wouldn't be surprised to see him step it up the next couple games. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 11:57 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Today was a funny one for chase. He missed the ball in the air on that one deep pass, almost had a catch on the other. Then he got bulldozed by Mixon lol that was hilarious. He still made an impact and consistently needs attention from defenses.

Well to be fair.

The one would've been a TD but was underthrown because Burrow was feeling heat.

The one in the endzone was clearly pass interference but not called.

Another throw to Chase was late coming to him that the safety was able to come in and break up.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 11:35 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah... It'd be cool, but the rookie of the year doesn't concern me. The fact that other teams were gonna inevitably figure out how to slow him down, and nobody else emerging bothers me though.

(11-21-2021, 11:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 100% this.

We have 3 guys who have posted 1000 yard seasons (or close to).

You'd think we'd have a mismatch every week.

I agree.

Even Uzomah has been silenced.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 12:17 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I agree.

Even Uzomah has been silenced.

A shitty offensive line silences a lot.  Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I don’t care how or who shines as long as we win.
Reply/Quote