Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Whit wins a playoff game
Who gives a shit?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Whit deserves it, congrats big man.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Happy for him, but truthfully, even though he's my favourite player of all-time, I honestly couldn't care less.

Nobody is right or wrong here, but he had a MAJOR drop-off this year, from his awesome year last year...

Looks like the Bengals had a good handle on his effectiveness, as he gets older.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 07:45 AM)bengalhoel Wrote: I dont cheer for anyone who doesnt play for the Bengals to win anything. Once you are no longer part of this team you are the enemy.

There we go...

**** Whitwort!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 08:45 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Happy for him, but truthfully, even though he's my favourite player of all-time, I honestly couldn't care less.

Nobody is right or wrong here, but he had a MAJOR drop-off this year, from his awesome year last year...

Looks like the Bengals had a good handle on his effectiveness, as he gets older.

Yep. The Bengals actually had the right idea with him. The problem was they didn't have anyone who could carry his jock to replace him... Still don't.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2019, 09:23 PM)jason Wrote: Yep. The Bengals actually had the right idea with him. The problem was they didn't have anyone who could carry his jock to replace him... Still don't.

Absolutely agreed.

A healthy Glenn is in the next tier below Whitworth, but he wasn't healthy this year.
Reply/Quote
Andrew who???? Hope his wife gives him the clap....
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2019, 09:30 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Andrew who???? Hope his wife gives him the clap....

What's with the shitposting?

His wife is just an awesome a human being as he is.

Stop it.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2019, 11:51 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: What's with the shitposting?

His wife is just an awesome a human being as he is.

Stop it.

Ok, I hope his side chick give him syphillus….
Reply/Quote