Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have to give the OL props too
(01-30-2022, 10:49 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Burrow still makes them look better than they are. Burrow was Houdini on more than one occasion. Not being negative. Props for a distinct improvement from last week's embarrassment.

I just dream of this team with 3 or 4 new pieces on the OL next year. Everything looks bright about this team.

I mean, honestly - how the hell did he escape this?? :o

[Image: onz1dmcowwe81.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:49 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Burrow still makes them look better than they are. Burrow was Houdini on more than one occasion. Not being negative. Props for a distinct improvement from last week's embarrassment.

I just dream of this team with 3 or 4 new pieces on the OL next year. Everything looks bright about this team.

Our OL is definitely still bottom tier but that's also what the great QBs do. Whether it's evading pressure or getting the ball out quick they make the OL better than it is. That's the difference between the greats and the average who need perfect circumstances to win. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I mean, honestly - how the hell did he escape this?? :o

[Image: onz1dmcowwe81.jpg]

That's an amazing picture 
Reply/Quote