Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big props to the Bengals medical/training staff
These guys (and girls) get shredded all the time around here, but they deserve some crayz credit this year.

Burrow being ready does not surprise me, but everything points to the rehab being flawless.

But Hopkins being ready to start opening day blows my mid. He was injured in JABUARY, and he is a lineman instead of a QB.

If I am wrong, I am sorry, but I don't remember anyone being confident that Hopkins would be ready for opening game. As thin as the talent is on our O-line having Hopkins back is a huge bonus.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 09:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: These guys (and girls) get shredded all the time around here, but they deserve some crayz credit this year.

Burrow being ready does not surprise me, but everything points to the rehab being flawless.

But Hopkins being ready to start opening day blows my mid. He was injured in JABUARY, and he is a lineman instead of a QB.

If I am wrong, I am sorry, but I don't remember anyone being confident that Hopkins would be ready for opening game. As thin as the talent is on our O-line having Hopkins back is a huge bonus.

Jabuary sounds like a cool boxing event.

They have done well and deserve credit but you know how it goes around here, they’ll get crucified once we lose someone of importance on starting O or D. People are also going to come on here and use Ossai as an example of how they can never get initial diagnosis right…
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2021, 09:09 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Jabuary sounds like a cool boxing event.

Vaccine drive

Reply/Quote
Hmm, seems like the Bengals finally discovered outsourcing.. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote