Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Big signing

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
And I had my nerve to complain about Poole.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
They say that the 8th team is the one that works out.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Played last year for Sweet Lou

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
And with this team he just has to show up to get the 3 year extension next offseason.

Reply/Quote
He’s actually really good in the slot but sucks in the outside. If this is replacing Dennard it’s a Meh move but if it’s to add some depth it’s pretty good.
Reply/Quote
If he's made it through 7 years in the NFL he's better than the CBs farther down our depth chart who probably never will.

...or is this the thread where we act like the Bengals signed him as anything other than depth?
Reply/Quote
No complaints with this signing, but if they let Dennard walk with this guy as his replacement I will have to stay away from these boards for a few days until the complete meltdown is over.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 05:31 PM)Au165 Wrote: He’s actually really good in the slot but sucks in the outside. If this is replacing Dennard it’s a Meh move but if it’s to add some depth it’s pretty good.

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 05:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

Right, this is great depth.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 05:31 PM)Au165 Wrote: He’s actually really good in the slot but sucks in the outside. If this is replacing Dennard it’s a Meh move but if it’s to add some depth it’s pretty good.

depth signing we are still looking at Dennard and probly get him back if he doesn't find what hes looking for on the market. 
Reply/Quote
If it’s depth that’s one thing. Replacing dennard not so sure about. Odell Beckham be shaking in his cleats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 05:36 PM)NKURyan Wrote: If he's made it through 7 years in the NFL he's better than the CBs farther down our depth chart who probably never will.

...or is this the thread where we act like the Bengals signed him as anything other than depth?

well major over reactions are the in thing around here...  Peoples knees jerk so hard they have brain damage lol

So sure go for it...  with this signing we are now able to trade Jackson away lol
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 05:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

Bobby Hart never made more than $1 million a year before.

Last year at this time everyone was calling him a "depth" signing.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 05:45 PM)Au165 Wrote: Right, this is great depth.

It's a good move. Hell he isnt even a lock to make the team if Captian Lou decides he likes Tony McRae, Davontae Harris (Who I think resembles Dennard), and Darius Phillip's along with a mid round corner they could easily move on from Webb.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 05:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bobby Hart never made more than $1 million a year before.

Actually we didn’t sign Bobby Hart at this time last year...
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 05:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bobby Hart never made more than $1 million a year before.

and that depth kept our 1st and 2nd rounder on the bench
Reply/Quote

True, but Hart also hadn't played for 6 teams in 6 years either. Who knows, just have to wait and see what the Bengals paid him.
Reply/Quote
yall shouldn't fall for these "depth" signings again.

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 05:53 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Hart also hadn't played for 6 teams in 6 years either. Who knows, just have to wait and see what the Bengals paid him.

Actually it is going to be his 6th team in 7 years.

He did not make an NFL roster at all in 2017.
Reply/Quote