Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Martindale:
Hey, you fat goatee-wearing douchebag.....

Do you want to whine about the FG that cost you a shutout? Or do you prefer the 500 yard, 40-burger you ate AT HOME today?

That's what I thought.

Get used to it. Burrow is going to own your ass for years to come.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:22 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Hey, you fat goatee-wearing douchebag.....

Do you want to whine about the FG that cost you a shutout?  Or do you prefer the 500 yard, 40-burger you ate AT HOME today?

That's what I thought.

Get used to it.  Burrow is going to own your ass for years to come.

Wink at this, mofo.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:22 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Hey, you fat goatee-wearing douchebag.....

Do you want to whine about the FG that cost you a shutout?  Or do you prefer the 500 yard, 40-burger you ate AT HOME today?

That's what I thought.

Get used to it.  Burrow is going to own your ass for years to come.

yup , it was just as sweet winning this way at thier house to also know this guy just got it  shoved back in his arrogant face.
Yea so what we kicked that FG! we didnt want a goose egg.  A business decision for phsycological reasons..but his whiny ass wanted his shut out

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:32 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Wink at this, mofo.

Made me laugh....Not even his nickname!  Belonged to an old talk show host.  

Damn, did I love seeing him burning up on the sideline and Harbaugh looking like someone stole his lunch money (Burrow did before he left).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
His new name from thenceforward: 

Stink Fartin' Snail
Reply/Quote
While we are at it, can we just all go on twitter and call Keyshawn Johnson a hater. Dude is such a Bengal hater. He was so damn dismissive of Mo Egger when he went on Keyshawn's stupid show.
Reply/Quote
Cold blooded.
Reply/Quote

Do you want to whine about the FG that cost you a shutout? Or do you prefer the 500 yard, 40-burger you ate AT HOME today?

That's what I thought.

Get used to it. Burrow is going to own your ass for years to come.

I hate to be that guy but...

Mods please move this to smack talk. Those chump Ravens fans need to see it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote