Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proud
I just want to say that this is the proudest and most confident I have been as a Bengals fan since I started watching us over 21 years ago. I am always optimistic that we will win but I knew this game today was not going to be easy by any means and I just love how we came out, remained calm throughout the game and got it done and beat the feathers off those bird pricks.

This team clearly has great chemistry and everyone plays for their teammate, their brother. We are top of the division and are sitting pretty for the rest of the season. We can beat anybody in this league if we show up on the day.

I’m off to celebrate now and as a side note just bought tickets to home versus the Niners on December 12th. Can’t freaking wait and may see some of ya’ll there

On to the Jets.

Who Dey

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati is making me so happy this season. I really didn’t think they would be very good this season. Not only are they playing great football, but Burrow and Chase have been lighting it up. I absolutely love the young duo. This team could be set for a long time with these guys.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:19 PM)The American Dream Wrote: I just want to say that this is the proudest and most confident I have been as a Bengals fan since I started watching us over 21 years ago. I am always optimistic that we will win but I knew this game today was not going to be easy by any means and I just love how we came out, remained calm throughout the game and got it done and beat the feathers off those bird pricks.

This team clearly has great chemistry and everyone plays for their teammate, their brother. We are top of the division and are sitting pretty for the rest of the season. We can beat anybody in this league if we show up on the day.

I’m off to celebrate now and as a side note just bought tickets to home versus the Niners on December 12th. Can’t freaking wait and may see some of ya’ll there

On to the Jets.

Who Dey

Who Dey indeed! I liked 2005 as far as thinking we had a team that just couldn’t be stopped. Then 2015 was ridiculous until dalton tried to tackle someone. But this team is special. Let’s enjoy the ride!
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:19 PM)The American Dream Wrote: I just want to say that this is the proudest and most confident I have been as a Bengals fan since I started watching us over 21 years ago. I am always optimistic that we will win but I knew this game today was not going to be easy by any means and I just love how we came out, remained calm throughout the game and got it done and beat the feathers off those bird pricks.

On to the Jets.

Who Dey

Lamar had never lost in October.....until today.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Its crazy the Bengals are making a case for the best team in the AFC. It's what Bills Titans Bengals?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:39 PM)Synric Wrote: Its crazy the Bengals are making a case for the best team in the AFC.

Titans will get a lot of love for back to back wins over the Bills and KC, but KC has honestly not been that great this year.  Plus Mahomes got injured.
Reply/Quote
Without a doubt the most optimistic I've been since 2015 before Andy broke his thumb. Not convinced the D is quite as good (prime Geno was otherworldly), I have more confidence in Burrow than I ever did in Dalton.

Who Dey! New Day!
Reply/Quote
No penalties today. Is that correct?

Absolute fantastic job by the entire team.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:49 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: No penalties today. Is that correct?

Absolute fantastic job by the entire team.

1 false start real late.
Reply/Quote