Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 2 wish list
(04-27-2018, 11:10 AM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Who is all on your day 2 wish list?

Round 2

1.  Will Hernandez-  even if this means giving up a 4th rounder to move up go get him.   We have so many picks we need to use them to go get our guys.  

2.  James Daniels -  I know this sounds crazy  but hear me out.   This obviously moves Price over to guard and gives him more time to get healthy.   Also gives us a great backup at a position that is hard to find backups especially on only a 45 man roster

3.  Josh Jackson - would also be OK with trading up for him.  

4.  Orlando Brown -  Get thus guy and we might have the best running line in the AFCN next year.   Huge difference from a year ago.

Round 3

1.  Sam Hubbard - Bengals usually love going same schools guys.   Guess they do it to make the players feel comfortable coming in.   Doubt he's there but would be a huge steal.

2. Mason Rudolph -  we will see a QB drafted at sine point late day 2 or early day 3.  If he slides wouldn't surprise me to see his name called.

3.  Shaquem Griffin -  great story but not high on him because  of his medical history.   Guys an absolute great player on the field.   Jumps in as a special teams stud and probably the best coverage LB on the roster.

Just stop it.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 02:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Daniels would be nice but there must be something medical on him.   

Daniels is just young. He's only like 20... Price is about to turn 23. Price and Ragnow will start day one, Daniels is going to still have to mature to play with full grown men..... he may be the best of the three in a couple of years, but right now it's Price.
Reply/Quote
Figure the Ratbirds are going to pay Flacco one more year, then cut him loose. He is not the same QB that won the Super Bowl, and is very expensive. We need to get greasy fast speed on defense because we are going to have to face Lamar Jackson twice a year from then on, and he's fast....
Reply/Quote
I can't really speak to the 3rd round because the 2nd and 3rd rounds often meld together and you can't predict who the first 32 to go off the board will be.

But in the 2nd round, my top 14 picks (because we're 14th in the round) are:
1. Will Hernandez
2. Harold Landry
3. Maurice Hurst
4. Connor Williams
5. Tyrell Crosby
6. Josh Jackson
7. Dallas Goedart
8. Ronnie Harrison
9. Mike Gesicki
10. Sam Hubbard
11. Tim Settle
12. Brian O'neill
13. Isaiah Oliver
14. Lorenzo Carter

I don't think you can go wrong in the 2nd round, as at least 1 of these players will be available.

Players that may drop to the third round include:
1. Arden Key
2. Orlando Brown
3. Carlton Davis
4. Jessie Bates III
5. Austin Corbett
6. Braden Smith
7. Malik Jefferson
8. Donte Jackson
9. Jamarco Jones
10. B.J. Hill
11. Shaquem Griffin
12. Alex Cappa
13. Josey Jewell

We got plenty of options and a lot of high impact players to choose from in each round. Getting a Center in the first was the right call, I think.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 04:39 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I can't really speak to the 3rd round because the 2nd and 3rd rounds often meld together and you can't predict who the first 32 to go off the board will be.

But in the 2nd round, my top 14 picks (because we're 14th in the round) are:
1. Will Hernandez
2. Harold Landry
3. Maurice Hurst
4. Connor Williams
5. Tyrell Crosby
6. Josh Jackson
7. Dallas Goedart
8. Ronnie Harrison
9. Mike Gesicki
10. Sam Hubbard
11. Tim Settle
12. Brian O'neill
13. Isaiah Oliver
14. Lorenzo Carter

I don't think you can go wrong in the 2nd round, as at least 1 of these players will be available.

Players that may drop to the third round include:
1. Arden Key
2. Orlando Brown
3. Carlton Davis
4. Jessie Bates III
5. Austin Corbett
6. Braden Smith
7. Malik Jefferson
8. Donte Jackson
9. Jamarco Jones
10. B.J. Hill
11. Shaquem Griffin
12. Alex Cappa
13. Josey Jewell

We got plenty of options and a lot of high impact players to choose from in each round. Getting a Center in the first was the right call, I think.

Nice lists CJD and i agree, it was the right call.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 03:58 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: LB. Griffin would be nice. I don't care as long as we get a gifted/athletic LB.

A gifted/athletic LB?? Is that one of those new fangled things?
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 05:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice lists CJD and i agree, it was the right call.
Nate my brother, I want you to know, that as soon as I saw Detroit pick, I felt bad for you....
We gotta get Jesse Bates III somehow, someway!!!
Reply/Quote
if OP feels better we are getting mock Daniels in remocks.... But to play OG
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 05:53 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Nate my brother, I want you to know, that as soon as I saw Detroit pick, I felt bad for you....
We gotta get Jesse Bates III somehow, someway!!!

Don't feel bad for me Wedge, i am great! Cool

Love the Price pick just as much as if we got Ragnow. Better run blocker than Ragnow and higher upside.

I just wanted Ragnow cause he was healthy and would of been more pro ready immediately but Price is just
as good man. Watching Pollack's and Lazor's PC right now and sure sounds like they wanted Price all along.

Would love to get Jessie Bates III brother no doubt.
Reply/Quote
Mason Rudolph
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 04:19 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Round 2:
Justin Reid
Maurice Hurst
Mike Gesicki
Sam Hubbard

Prefer Rd 3 but would be OK with Rd 2:
Tyrell Crosby
Mark Andrews
Tim Settle
Rasheem Green

Round 3:
Jessie Bates III
Jamarco Jones
Orlando Brown
Shaquem Griffin
Just heard Billy Price say that he shared line call duties with Jamarco Jones at OSU.  I'd be ok with him in the 3rd round. 

I'd take 

Harrison Phillips or Rasheem Green, Rd 2
Shaq Griffin and Jones in Rd 3

And then sign Eric Reid asap
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote