Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest Hopes and Biggest Fears for Sunday
BIGGEST HOPE: Mike Tyson famously said "everybody's got a plan until you get punched in the mouth." We all know this is coming, and when it does, I would love to see the Bengals respond with more focused intensity (not losing their heads) and give it right back and then some.

BIGGEST FEAR: The Bengals O line is a revolving door, giving Dalton no time to do anything, and by the end of the game he is seeing ghosts.
Reply/Quote
Biggest hope: The Bengals can stop the run, and the pass rush riddles Ben all day long.

Biggest fear: Pittsburgh has success running the ball.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I think our Defense is going to show up, with some big hits. AFAIK Steelers are #1-5 in a few defensive categories with the Bengals slightly trailing. Perhaps we'd be #1 if Burfict played all year. Going to be a fun one, let's hope nobody gets hurt.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 11:04 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I think our Defense is going to show up, with some big hits. AFAIK Steelers are #1-5 in a few defensive categories with the Bengals slightly trailing. Perhaps we'd be #1 if Burfict played all year. Going to be a fun one, let's hope nobody gets hurt.

Defensively, I think the key to the Bengals success today is going to depend on how well the Safeties play.  I know that Williams has been hindered with the elbow all season, but we really need for him to show up big today, ala Reggie Nelson.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
HOPE: Bengals win with a solid performance without any of the bullsh*t seen in previous games.

FEAR: A Bengals win over PGH puts Marvin one step closer to being retained.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 11:04 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I think our Defense is going to show up, with some big hits. AFAIK Steelers are #1-5 in a few defensive categories with the Bengals slightly trailing. Perhaps we'd be #1 if Burfict played all year. Going to be a fun one, let's hope nobody on our team gets hurt.

Fixed it for you in bold
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 11:24 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Fixed it for you in bold

Haha, I never wish for someone else to get hurt. I am OK with getting bruised up though (Bell...Ben...).
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hope: Mike Mitchell gets his one and only testicle punctured, and is unable to ever play football or reproduce again!!! Popcorn

Fear: Burfict gets suspended for life! Nervous
Reply/Quote