Poll: Biggest meltdown
Bengals vs Steelers
Browns vs Jets
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest Ohio meltdown
(09-21-2022, 10:25 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I mean seriously. How stupid do you have to be to think a playoff meltdown is even equal to, let alone worse than an WEEK 2 regular season game?

I can't even begin to imagine the depths of mental ineptitute required for such a ludicrous correlation. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 11:40 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I can't even begin to imagine the depths of mental ineptitude required for such a ludicrous correlation. 

Indubitably!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 11:46 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Indubitably!

If you hear the last 2 posts in Thurston Howell the 3rds voice, it's mo' funny. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2022, 11:48 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If you hear the last 2 posts in Thurston Howell the 3rds voice, it's mo' funny. 

Don't know about that. All I keep hearing is Mr. Magoo. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 08:52 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Those of us that have been watching Zac Taylor coach for 3 seasons and 2 games arent that surprised really

Hes simply out of his league

That culture though...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 05:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Not yet.  But if they keep being atrocious in the first half it will be soon. I don't know how you can't fix that. Zak Taylor is the HC version of Flacco, minus of course winning the final game.  The Bengals got hot, and he cashed in.  

They won despite him last year. They're literally a rudderless ship. Unfortunately he'll be around for a long time now.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote