Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest difference we’ll see this year and why I’m so pumped.
(05-07-2019, 10:31 AM)PAjwPhilly Wrote: He has been in the league long enough, and he is good enough to call the correct play... BUT will he really grasp the playbook by then? And will the rest of the offense be able to understand it?

What I am getting at... how long does it take teams to really grasp a completely different playbook? 1 full season? 8 games? We have our bye after week 8 iirc...

The new playbook is being taught to the players as we speak. It will be internalized before training camp starts.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well the player interviews I am seeing are certainly positive. Seems to be a breath of fresh air circulating thru the facility.
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2019, 07:44 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Well the player interviews I am seeing are certainly positive. Seems to be a breath of fresh air circulating thru the facility.

That’s been my thought as well. These guys are drinking the ZT koolaid.

Reply/Quote
(05-09-2019, 07:08 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: That’s been my thought as well. These guys are drinking the ZT koolaid.

Tastes a lot better than that stale compost tea they have had to drink for years i am sure.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2019, 01:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Tastes a lot better than that stale compost tea they have had to drink for years i am sure.

Hmmm, my favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote