Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Cosby to stand trial
(05-30-2016, 06:13 AM)magikod Wrote: karma is a *****

Not to start a side argument, but karma is amazingly unfair and inefficient if it let him get away with this so many times for so long.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-30-2016, 11:58 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Not to start a side argument, but karma is amazingly unfair and inefficient if it let him get away with this so many times for so long.

I guess that depends on the ultimate outcome.

If he gets gang raped four times a day, every day of a 15 year prison term (while completely awake, I might add), has karma still been unfair?
(05-30-2016, 12:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I guess that depends on the ultimate outcome.

If he gets gang raped four times a day, every day of a 15 year prison term (while completely awake, I might add), has karma still been unfair?

I don't know.  You'd have to ask one of the many women he violated if him getting gang raped (assuming it happens) makes things better in their minds.  I think this scenario oddly makes people Cosby never wronged "feel better" than his actual victims would.

I realize we are speaking in generalities and jest, but I'm still saying karma dropped the ball on this one.
(05-30-2016, 12:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I guess that depends on the ultimate outcome.

Fun fact, prison rapes don't occur nearly as much as OZ made it seem. Him being such a high profile inmate while also being older would probably get hims segregated out of general population anyways.
(05-31-2016, 03:30 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't know.  You'd have to ask one of the many women he violated if him getting gang raped (assuming it happens) makes things better in their minds.  I think this scenario oddly makes people Cosby never wronged "feel better" than his actual victims would.

I realize we are speaking in generalities and jest, but I'm still saying karma dropped the ball on this one.

I wonder how many "pudding pops" he will be forced to consume in prison?
I gotta think, regardless of the verdict, I don't see Cosby spending any time in jail. We're talking about a very, wealthy charistmatic OLD man here.
[Image: giphy.gif]
That's not right he is old they should at least let him sit down
(05-31-2016, 09:02 AM)Au165 Wrote: Fun fact, prison rapes don't occur nearly as much as OZ made it seem. Him being such a high profile inmate while also being older would probably get hims segregated out of general population anyways.

That too.  I have to admit I find it interesting how satisfying people are enjoying the delusion that people get raped in jail and it's such a pervasive and socially-acceptable joke.  Quite interesting. 
(05-31-2016, 02:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That too.  I have to admit I find it interesting how satisfying people are enjoying the delusion that people get raped in jail and it's such a pervasive and socially-acceptable joke.  Quite interesting. 

I'm pretty sure it was exaggerated to be used as another deterrent against the actions which may land them there.
(05-31-2016, 10:20 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm pretty sure it was exaggerated to be used as another deterrent against the actions which may land them there.

Way to kill the fantasy man Whatever
What's sad is even if he is cleared or even found innocent, he will never be looked at the same way again.
(06-01-2016, 07:13 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: What's sad is even if he is cleared or even found innocent, he will never be looked at the same way again.

That's fame for you.  Lots of famous people aren't accused of these terrible acts.  Call me a bleeding heart, but Ive never thought its that hard to keep my dick in my pants and not drug women.  
(05-31-2016, 01:14 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I gotta think, regardless of the verdict, I don't see Cosby spending any time in jail. We're talking about a very, wealthy charistmatic OLD man here.

Your last sentence sums up OJ Simpson as well.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
[Image: 13335592_10204754196853656_6197657845678...e=57D8E083]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-01-2016, 07:13 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: What's sad is even if he is cleared or even found innocent, he will never be looked at the same way again.

I've seen plenty of "probably did it" rapists return to being worshiped in this country.
(06-01-2016, 12:16 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Way to kill the fantasy man Whatever

Sorry...
When I was young, I was in the klink a few times (not prison).
I got all the "don't drop the soap" jokes, before going.
I was determined to make a statement when I arrived.
All the cats were telling me to stay away from psycho dude and another that would slip into your bunk with you.
I took a cup of water, threw it on the psycho, and said "look at that, it's raining".
I then went to the serial bunk-buddy and told him that if he come near my bunk that I'd grind salt into his eye sockets.
Things went rather smooth, after that.
So.... maybe rape happens under more passive circumstances ?
Your dream may now continue.
; )
[Image: B3ZP1WsIAAAJcmc.jpg]
(06-02-2016, 12:11 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Sorry...
When I was young, I was in the klink a few times (not prison).
I got all the "don't drop the soap" jokes, before going.
I was determined to make a statement when I arrived.
All the cats were telling me to stay away from psycho dude and another that would slip into your bunk with you.
I took a cup of water, threw it on the psycho, and said "look at that, it's raining".
I then went to the serial bunk-buddy and told him that if he come near my bunk that I'd grind salt into his eye sockets.
Things went rather smooth, after that.
So.... maybe rape happens under more passive circumstances ?
Your dream may now continue.
; )

I went to the drunk tank when I was younger, and it was mind numbingly boring.  Cry
(06-03-2016, 02:04 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I went to the drunk tank when I was younger, and it was mind numbingly boring.  Cry

Any time I get horny and no ladies are around (or I just don't feel like dealing with all that drama) I choose to be gay for the day and get picked up on something minor and then get prison gang-raped until I get my fill and then get released and choose to be straight again.
(06-03-2016, 12:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Any time I get horny and no ladies are around (or I just don't feel like dealing with all that drama) I choose to be gay for the day and get picked up on something minor and then get prison gang-raped until I get my fill and then get released and choose to be straight again.

Pics ?
Ninja