Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Four tickets for Bengals/Bears Game
My hope is to find someone that doesn't get many opportunities to go to a game, and my only requirement is make sure you can go and you are not trying to just sell them.

Free to a deserving fan. Please PM me your details. I need to get this taken care of today.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just leave them on your windshield for people to take. Oh wait.... You might end up with more....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I gave up 4 free ones earlier today. But you are doing a commendable thing giving them to someone who rarely gets to go. Kudos to you.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 02:35 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: My hope is to find someone that doesn't get many opportunities to go to a game, and my only requirement is make sure you can go and you are not trying to just sell them.

Free to a deserving fan.  Please PM me your details.  I need to get this taken care of today.
No Thanks!
Reply/Quote
Hoofhearted is getting the tickets. Thanks to all that reached out to me and I am sorry I only had the four.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 10:59 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Hoofhearted is getting the tickets.  Thanks to all that reached out to me and I am sorry I only had the four.

Good stuff Racer......that's a great thing you have done twice this season. :andy:

Thanks for offering them to me earlier as well.....I really appreciate it.  Just too much stuff going on with kids and such for me this year to take time to go see the dumpster fire. Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 02:35 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: My hope is to find someone that doesn't get many opportunities to go to a game, and my only requirement is make sure you can go and you are not trying to just sell them.

Free to a deserving fan.  Please PM me your details.  I need to get this taken care of today.

I never knew Santa was a Bengal :O Ninja Wink
Reply/Quote
Sorry that I didn't see this in time. I have a lifelong friend, back in Ohio, who is a big Bears fan. He's a bit underemployed, so he doesn't often get the opportunity to take his kids to events like pro ballgames. I'm sure that would have been a real thrill for his two young sons.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The only way that I would accept free Bengals tickets would be from the Bengals themselves and not from a fellow fan that has been screwed over by the organization. Hopefully you can put a smile on some kids faces, good job!
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 10:59 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Hoofhearted is getting the tickets.  Thanks to all that reached out to me and I am sorry I only had the four.

Lots of respect for you!
Reply/Quote