Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Lazor - Fired
I'll always remember him as the guy on the sideline with the very punchable face.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Maybe he can go to LAR and be the QB coach
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
His replacement will be the 5th OC in 8 years. Is it any wonder that our offense is inconsistent?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 04:53 PM)pally Wrote: His replacement will be the 5th OC in 8 years.  Is it any wonder that our offense is inconsistent?

Andy goes to sleep at night by counting play books.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
So where are all the morons that gave me crap for saying that the, "oddsmakers," are full of bs?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 04:55 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: So where are all the morons that gave me crap for saying that the, "oddsmakers," are full of bs?

Huh?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 04:55 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: So where are all the morons that gave me crap for saying that the, "oddsmakers," are full of bs?

I never gave you crap but congrats you’re awesome.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 04:57 PM)McC Wrote: Huh?

Just bumped the other thread.

But forgot that it wasn't on here, where people were giving me crap lol :$

I'll go quietly...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 04:58 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Just bumped the other thread.

But forgot that it wasn't on here, where people were giving me crap lol :$

I'll go quietly...

Yeah.  Just saw it.  Kudos.

Reply/Quote
Keep on cleaning, wait that just pretty much leaves Hue right?

Reply/Quote
I drew up better plays on my old Tudor Football game from the early 80s
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 04:53 PM)pally Wrote: His replacement will be the 5th OC in 8 years.  Is it any wonder that our offense is inconsistent?

truth
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 05:01 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Keep on cleaning, wait that just pretty much leaves Hue right?

Reverse words #9 and 10 of your post and you'll have my prediction.   Only reason he's still there is cuz they made him clean up the locker room before they would give him his last check.

Reply/Quote
His offense was dead in the water without the TEs. His numbers system implementation was an old way of calling plays - not the method that the Pats use that allows for running the same plays/concepts out of different formations. He was OK for a while. I agree with heading in a new direction. 
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 04:55 PM)McC Wrote: Andy goes to sleep at night by counting play books.

Ha! That's epic.  Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2019, 05:01 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Keep on cleaning, wait that just pretty much leaves Hue right?

Just heard Hue is out.
Reply/Quote
Regarding Lazor........This may sound silly but when I heard him interviewed he just didn’t sound like a man that could lead other men. Maybe I am being very superficial but he just didn’t sound like a leader. I really didn’t want him to be the head coach for this reason.
Reply/Quote
He'll be just fine. In addition to being paid by Mike for a year to do nothing, he just landed a job with McCormick, running the vanilla division.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2019, 12:04 AM)hoosierbengal Wrote: Regarding Lazor........This may sound silly but when I heard him interviewed he just didn’t sound like a man that could lead other men. Maybe I am being very superficial but he just didn’t sound like a leader. I really didn’t want him to be the head coach for this reason.

It's not silly at all. If Taylor is indeed the next head coach, I will keep an open mind, but will he be able to command and get the respect of the team so to speak? I dont know as does nobody as time will only tell. But I don't think Lazor or Hue would have been able to though.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote

I never gave you crap, but just so you'll feel better you're full of crap and no odds maker has ever been wrong about anything ever. 
Well, maybe a few things here and there.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote