Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Lazor Stats
(09-21-2017, 04:22 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I think they should be starting Mixon. It's easy to see his potential.  Bernard should be the backup and they should see what they can get for Hill.

I'd be fine with starting Gio. I don't know the stats, but from what I remember, he seemed to be the best RB these first 2 games. Although, to be honest, I did get him and Mixon mixed up a few times (similar builds, numbers are similar).

Heck, even if they start Hill, they need to pick a guy and stick with him. If he's not getting the job done, the next game, start a different guy.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
He won't be running his own offense. So we probably won't be seeing the real him. Tall order, coming back from what he inherited with another man's offense.

And there isn't really time for baby steps. I'd say the pressure is on him. Can he get the players to relax and play? That might be pretty tough.

And yes. I agree with the posters who said a fast start is big. Huge.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 04:26 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'd be fine with starting Gio. I don't know the stats, but from what I remember, he seemed to be the best RB these first 2 games. Although, to be honest, I did get him and Mixon mixed up a few times (similar builds, numbers are similar).

Heck, even if they start Hill, they need to pick a guy and stick with him. If he's not getting the job done, the next game, start a different guy.

Or at least have roles carved out for each RB and use them in those roles. It felt like Zampese was just throwing a dart and sending out whichever RB it landed on regardless of situation.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 04:22 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I think they should be starting Mixon. It's easy to see his potential.  Bernard should be the backup and they should see what they can get for Hill.

Agreed. Mixon would be my starter, Bernard 3rd down/change of pace back, and Hill would be my short yardage back.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote