Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Maher Thinks the Obamas Are Much Better Parents than Sarah Palin

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I really wish the clip didn't cut off that woman who was talking about Palin's redbull consumption and mentioning her friend who used a lot of cocaine.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Why the heck do people keep bringing her name up ?
She is irrelevant, but they seem obsessed with insisting she is.
Bang Head
(01-24-2016, 08:34 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Why the heck do people keep bringing her name up ?
She is irrelevant,  but they seem obsessed with insisting she is.
Bang Head

In this case its because Trump is trying to make her relevant again.

Otherwise she is no more than Kardashian level gossip fodder.
(01-24-2016, 10:18 AM)GMDino Wrote: In this case its because Trump is trying to make her relevant again.

Otherwise she is no more than Kardashian level gossip fodder.

Trump is playing it smart here.  She'll bring a good number of people to the polls who otherwise would not have voted for Trump.
And who cares?
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Rotobea Wrote:Why the heck do people keep bringing her name up ?
She is irrelevant,  but they seem obsessed with insisting she is.
Bang Head

Exactly.
I don't think I've heard anyone even question the Obama's as parents. I can't watch the clip so maybe I'm missing why the comparison is being made.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(01-24-2016, 08:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't think I've heard anyone even question the Obama's as parents.  I can't watch the clip so maybe I'm missing why the comparison is being made.

They are talking about Palin blaming Obama for her son's PTSD.
(01-24-2016, 09:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: They are talking about Palin blaming Obama for her son's PTSD.

Gotcha
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall