Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill obrein next head coach.
Most likely will be fired after this year. Yes please! Will make Dalton as good as he was in 2015.
Reply/Quote
Or Conan O'Brian
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 08:26 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Or Conan O'Brian

Or Ken O'Brien.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 08:19 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Most likely will be fired after this year. Yes please! Will make Dalton as good as he was in 2015.

I wish you were right....and I think you may be right about him helping 14 get back to where he was.  

That said....these dumbasses won't make a hire like that.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Would take Bill O'Brien in a heartbeat. He fits the two criteria that I am praying for:

1 - Not currently on Bengals staff
2 - Disciplinarian
Reply/Quote
I don't think Texans let him go.

But I'd take him.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 10:30 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I don't think Texans let him go.

But I'd take him.

Most people around Texans organization think he's gone.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 10:33 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Most people around Texans organization think he's gone.

That's just what we need...a guy who wasn't good enough for the texans.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 10:27 PM)ZWP Wrote: Would take Bill O'Brien in a heartbeat. He fits the two criteria that I am praying for:

1 - Not currently on Bengals staff
2 - Disciplinarian

and 3. He'd be immediately available. Most of the other good candidates will still be coaching on their respective teams when O'Brien's season ends.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 10:40 PM)Beaker Wrote: That's just what we need...a guy who wasn't good enough for the texans.

I know right?

This guy got FIRED..... he is PERFECT for our next head coach!!

Totally worth taking a chance on a guy who has been FIRED because Marvin never has been!!!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 08:50 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Or Ken O'Brien.

"Who's he?"  Don Shula, who then drafted Dan Marino.  Do you know whose QB coach he was?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 10:40 PM)Beaker Wrote: That's just what we need...a guy who wasn't good enough for the texans.

Qb whisperer. Reason he's getting fired is bc there's been a rift with the gm and coach.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 11:56 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Qb whisperer. Reason he's getting fired is bc there's been a rift with the gm and coach.

That will be a choice situation next year.  Some guy will be walking into a playoff run, with Watt and Watson back.   Watt is having trouble staying healthy lately, though.  Still...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 08:26 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Or Conan O'Brian

Or Conan the Barbarian. We would crush our opponents, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentations of their women. 

[Image: 5u3lA85.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 11:42 PM)McC Wrote: "Who's he?"  Don Shula, who then drafted Dan Marino.  Do you know whose QB coach he was?

Would that be one Carson Palmer at USC?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I don't see why everyone is high on this guy.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 03:46 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I don't see why everyone is high on this guy.

He's a former Patriots coach. No matter how many struggle to have success away from Belichick/Brady, people still think hiring a Pats coach is going to lead to Super Bowls. They're all fool's gold, IMO. Weis, Crennel, McDaniels, O'Brien...none have done much of anything.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 03:23 AM)Wyche Wrote: Would that be one Carson Palmer at USC?

Ding, ding, ding.  Good one.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 03:58 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He's a former Patriots coach. No matter how many struggle to have success away from Belichick/Brady, people still think hiring a Pats coach is going to lead to Super Bowls. They're all fool's gold, IMO. Weis, Crennel, McDaniels, O'Brien...none have done much of anything.

But, so far, none of them has ever gotten that crucial second chance. 

Hey, at the very least, O'Brien has made us his *****.

Reply/Quote
He did great at PSU and has done wonders with what he has had to work with on offense for his entire tenure. Look what he did with Watson. Trade Dalton and McCarron in the offseason if we win McCarrons arbitration and draft Baker and watch the offense tear up the league.
Reply/Quote