Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Billings, Lawson, and bates
Knock it off you guys! You're killing me! Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 08:03 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: He's our third string QB, and should clearly be starting

Lol my dumbass said Owens when I was referring to bates hence the owens jokes lol. I didn’t realize it would make it two pages. The season needs to start now lol.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 06:44 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Lol my dumbass said Owens when I was referring to bates hence the owens jokes lol. I didn’t realize it would make it two pages. The season needs to start now lol.

Yeah, sorry but I couldn't resist a little poke at the "start anyone but Dalton" crowd.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 07:52 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yeah, sorry but I couldn't resist a little poke at the "start anyone but Dalton" crowd.

Is that crowd still around? Oh boy.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 11:12 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Is that crowd still around? Oh boy.

Usually uneducated toolbags on social media, but sadly, they outnumber the fans that understand what Dalton is, and more importantly, can be with a little protection.  

Love your avatar/name.  
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 11:58 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Usually uneducated toolbags on social media, but sadly, they outnumber the fans that understand what Dalton is, and more importantly, can be with a little protection.  

Love your avatar/name.  

Thanks! Geese are vicious bastards. I was a member on the original boards (HellMarine) and just a few months ago found this board. Great to see some familiar faces.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2018, 10:44 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Thanks! Geese are vicious bastards. I was a member on the original boards (HellMarine) and just a few months ago found this board. Great to see some familiar faces.

I was riding bikes with my son when he was about 8 years old (15 now and taller than me...need to update my avatar) and a goose shot out from a bush and started chasing my son.  We were riding on a sidewalk and it must have had a nest near a shrub that hid him.  We were riding to Dairy Queen.  

My son was about 10 yards in front of me, and the goose was running/flying low right behind him and he started yelling "DAD!".  I yelled back "speed up" thinking the goose would stop chasing, but he didn't.  So, as the goose started pecking at his heels, I sped up and started kicking at the goose and finally when it turned to face me, I got a good punch in on its skinny little head.  It must have dazed him because he dropped and stopped chasing.  

I'm sure from a distance, our battle looked hilarious, as it went on for at least 100 yards before I got him.  My son was scared at first then we both started laughing as I almost wiped out when I hit him with a left handed jab while still riding my bike.  

I saw a video from the Columbus Zoo (I think) where a goose chased a silverback gorilla and the gorilla actually turned and ran!  They must not have the intelligence to be a little afraid, because that Gorilla could pull it in to pieces easily.  Funny stuff.    

And welcome to these boards!  The best I have ever been a part of....and I go back to the original AOL (dial up buzz) message boards.  
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 08:10 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I was riding bikes with my son when he was about 8 years old (15 now and taller than me...need to update my avatar) and a goose shot out from a bush and started chasing my son.  We were riding on a sidewalk and it must have had a nest near a shrub that hid him.  We were riding to Dairy Queen.  

My son was about 10 yards in front of me, and the goose was running/flying low right behind him and he started yelling "DAD!".  I yelled back "speed up" thinking the goose would stop chasing, but he didn't.  So, as the goose started pecking at his heels, I sped up and started kicking at the goose and finally when it turned to face me, I got a good punch in on its skinny little head.  It must have dazed him because he dropped and stopped chasing.  

I'm sure from a distance, our battle looked hilarious, as it went on for at least 100 yards before I got him.  My son was scared at first then we both started laughing as I almost wiped out when I hit him with a left handed jab while still riding my bike.  

I saw a video from the Columbus Zoo (I think) where a goose chased a silverback gorilla and the gorilla actually turned and ran!  They must not have the intelligence to be a little afraid, because that Gorilla could pull it in to pieces easily.  Funny stuff.    

And welcome to these boards!  The best I have ever been a part of....and I go back to the original AOL (dial up buzz) message boards.  

Loooololol oh man, I believe! I’ve seen videos where they’ll fight elephants, gorillas, damn near anything and everything. I got my name because there was a goose that would always attack me in college. It would wait outside the door for people (I think it had a nest nearby) and once you walked up, the fight was on, man. Looking back, it’s inxredibly funny to be scrapping with that goose every day.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2018, 10:51 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Loooololol oh man, I believe! I’ve seen videos where they’ll fight elephants, gorillas, damn near anything and everything. I got my name because there was a goose that would always attack me in college. It would wait outside the door for people (I think it had a nest nearby) and once you walked up, the fight was on, man. Looking back, it’s inxredibly funny to be scrapping with that goose every day.

It was kind of funny that I actually punched it in the face, but it attacks head first so when it turned on me it was just my first reflex.  I caught him pretty good.  He landed and walked a bit funny after.  Haha.  
Reply/Quote