Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Billings carted off
Next man up

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 07:26 PM)Wyche Wrote: Who said Jerry Porter? Mad

Never hear of her. 

Billing going down is rough. Clarke and Hunt have to be stepping it up...

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He'll be fine. He probably just got a little Nick. Let him walk it out, keep him out of practice tomorrow and play some on Friday Night.
Reply/Quote
Sad to hear, but we definitely have depth at the position. It almost could work out if he did end up on IR for this year and came back next.

Incidentally, how long is Brandon Thompson out?

Reply/Quote
Could someone please tell me what the industrial yard is across the highway from the practice field along the river?  It looks like it might be a sand, gravel or coal loading facility.

[Image: CphivAKWAAAyR_-.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Marcus Hardison is still here. Pat Sims is still here. We will have Hunt rotating in at DT on passing downs. The team will overcome. It sucks, and he is likely out for the season, but they have assembled a deep roster to manage situations like this.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 08:18 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: Could someone please tell me what the industrial yard is across the highway from the practice field along the river?  It looks like it might be a sand, gravel or coal loading facility.

[Image: CphivAKWAAAyR_-.jpg]
Hilltop Concrete:
[Image: hilltop.png]

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 08:28 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Marcus Hardison is still here.  Pat Sims is still here.  We will have Hunt rotating in at DT on passing downs.  The team will overcome.  It sucks, and he is likely out for the season, but they have assembled a deep roster to manage situations like this.

source?

Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
Doesn't a trainer usually ride alongside a player with an obviously injured leg? Maybe him riding without a trainer is a good sign? (grasping at straws here, I am aware).
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 08:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

So if it is just a cartilage tear I wonder what amount of time he would be out? Anyone know?

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 08:49 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: So if it is just a cartilage tear I wonder what amount of time he would be out? Anyone know?

Well Burfict's "minor cleanout" ended up costing him, what, a little over a year?
Eifert's "bone bruise" is looking like 8 months+.

So... probably career ending? Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
rub some 'tussin on it
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 08:49 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: So if it is just a cartilage tear I wonder what amount of time he would be out? Anyone know?

I'm reading 3 weeks to 3 months...
Reply/Quote

Depends how bad it is. Can be 3-4 weeks or 3-4 months. Depends the severity of it.

Kind of like the Dalton thumb injury.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
The way this Medical staff dropped the ball with Eifert, I'm gonna bet he is gone for the season. Draft class is dropping like flies..... Except for Nick Vigil.....He is immortal.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 09:31 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: The way this Medical staff dropped the ball with Eifert, I'm gonna bet he is gone for the season. Draft class is dropping like flies..... Except for Nick Vigil.....He is immortal.

Don't jinx it!
Reply/Quote
If it's a cartilage tear it can be anywhere from a week to 2 months. Dependson if it's repaired or removed.
Reply/Quote
I'm sure Giggles will give us the scoop tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 06:01 PM)jonesy84 Wrote: WTF!?  That is horrible!!!  I had no clue at the time of the draft how on earth nobody had picked him yet, but was THRILLED we got him where we did.  Seemed a perfect way to inject youth and POWER in the middle of the Dline   That sucks to hear!!  Here's to hoping it's a sprained ankle or something like that and it just looked worse because he's such a BIG man!

Are these guys not taping properly? The rash of pre-season injuries is becoming insane.
Reply/Quote