Billings to browns
Sad to see him go but with reader we were moving on
Reply/Quote
That hurts
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 01:25 PM)mikey6866 Wrote: Sad to see him go but with reader we were moving on

Happy for him that he's got a job but damn, did he have to join the enemy?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 01:25 PM)mikey6866 Wrote: Sad to see him go but with reader we were moving on

Poor guy. Will miss you Billings but now I must root against you becoming the player I thought you would.

Reader is already that guy.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 01:27 PM)McC Wrote: Happy for him that he's got a job but damn, did he have to join the enemy?

If your organization chose to go with someone else in your place, wouldn't you love to go to their rival and shove it in their face?
I would.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 01:30 PM)ochocincos Wrote: If your organization chose to go with someone else in your place, wouldn't you love to go to their rival and shove it in their face?
I would.

I know.  It was a poor attempt at humor.

And btw, I am my organization and though I may have thought about it a time or two, I don't think I'll ever fire me.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Hope they saw how well he drops into zone coverage and employ that tactic with reckless abandon
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 01:31 PM)McC Wrote: I know.  It was a poor attempt at humor.

And btw, I am my organization and though I may have thought about it a time or two, I don't think I'll ever fire me.

I'm picturing that scenario in my head haha.

"Hey, me. We're gonna be going in another direction. You just aren't cutting it anymore..."

"Oh yea? Well I'll just go to your competitor! How do you like that?!"
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 01:43 PM)pally Wrote:

total steal lol

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 01:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Poor guy. Will miss you Billings but now I must root against you becoming the player I thought you would.

Reader is already that guy.

Yep, he’s lower case billings from now on Cry

Excited to see what Reader will do for us now though. Hopefully we pick up a LB or two and really get this defense back to where it should be
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 02:30 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yep, he’s lower case billings from now on Cry

Excited to see what Reader will do for us now though. Hopefully we pick up a LB or two and really get this defense back to where it should be

Yes sir LF40, we always loved the Billings pick. Too bad he didn't become Reader type here.

Lower case billings from now on lol

Yeah, bring in a LB and I am happy. More than happy going into the Draft.
Reply/Quote
I never had anything against Billings, but he was the most overhyped draft pick since P.J. Dawson.
Reply/Quote
I felt like they were preparing to move on from Billings when they drafted Wren.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 01:43 PM)Okeana Wrote: total steal lol

I agree
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 01:33 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Hope they saw how well he drops into zone coverage and employ that tactic with reckless abandon

LMAO I hate that also
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 01:33 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Hope they saw how well he drops into zone coverage and employ that tactic with reckless abandon

(03-19-2020, 03:39 PM)sandwedge Wrote: LMAO I hate that also

It is called the "Zone Blitz".  Dick LeBeau invented it and it is one of the reasons he is in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

You guys sound like the rubes who used to claim the shovel pass was stupid and never worked.
Reply/Quote
Traitor. I'm happy with who we have instead.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 01:31 PM)McC Wrote: I know.  It was a poor attempt at humor.

(03-19-2020, 01:38 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm picturing that scenario in my head haha.

"Hey, me. We're gonna be going in another direction. You just aren't cutting it anymore..."

"Oh yea? Well I'll just go to your competitor! How do you like that?!"

You can’t fire me, I quit!
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2020, 04:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is called the "Zone Blitz".  Dick LeBeau invented it and it is one of the reasons he is in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

You guys sound like the rubes who used to claim the shovel pass was stupid and never worked.

It's a very common blitz across the league now. It's meant to overwhelm a part of an offensive line with either numbers or surprise without sacrificing guys in coverage. Usually when it's a defensive tackle dropping into a zone it's to cover a specific route usually an inside hitch or hook.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote