Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billions or Vinyl?
Anyone watching either of these? I'm really enjoying them both. I've been a fan of Damian Lewis since Band of Brothers, and Paul Giamatti is a favorite of mine. Vinyl is just fast and entertaining.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
i starting watching Vinyl but stopped after episode 3ish...just wasn't interested in any of the characters. The subject matter was right up my alley but i couldn't care less about any of them. (love, hate, admire etc....) nada...no emotions whatsoever for me.

my old lady is absolutely hooked on it though.
Reply/Quote
Vinyl had me pretty excited but now I'm just watching it because I started it, and because Olivia Wilde's merkin.
Reply/Quote
Have not watched Vinyl, but have watched Billions since the start. I've always liked Paul Giamatti, and I became a fan of Damien Lewis from his stint on Homeland. First season's writing has been a bit uneven at times, but even when it lags the acting pulls through. Will watch season 2 next year.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Watching Billions.  It'll pass the time, until the next season of House of Lies returns.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Hmmmm...thought more people would like Vinyl. Guess I'm easy. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(04-05-2016, 10:31 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Hmmmm...thought more people would like Vinyl.  Guess I'm easy.  LOL

Honestly, I saw the previews and it looked like a bunch of drug-addled horndogs behaving badly.  I'm no prude, but I have a limit on the level of HBO-induced debauchery I can handle at one time, and I get all I need from Veep  ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I thought this thread was about vinyl albums lol.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote