Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bills Chiefs
Hi Bengals fans. Hope the orange and black turn things around and beat the saints. And really hope Burrow v Allen becomes the most anticipated game of the season because im so tired of the Chiefs, Mahomes 13 seconds, all of it. Especially their just plain mean spirited, entitled and douchey fans. Would appreciate a little help in the rooting against the chiefs this week!

P.S. I need Higgins to get healthy for my dim fantasy playoff hopes.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2022, 06:39 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: Hi Bengals fans. Hope the orange and black turn things around and beat the saints. And really hope Burrow v Allen becomes the most anticipated game of the season because im so tired of the Chiefs, Mahomes 13 seconds, all of it. Especially their just plain mean spirited, entitled and douchey fans. Would appreciate a little help in the rooting against the chiefs this week!

thanks for the encouragement though KC fans have been great the 3 times ive been there and I have a few friends family members that are KC fans, in the end Mahomes is still overall the man , Allen needs to win the big one to jump him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2022, 06:45 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: thanks for the encouragement though KC fans have been great the 3 times ive been there and I have a few friends family members that are KC fans, in the end Mahomes is still overall the man , Allen needs to win the big one to jump him.

Let me rephrase. The KC fans that post on their forum are douchey, mean-spirited and entitled. Just read this one page without doubting your faith in humanity. Post 47 has 4 thumbs up....

Chiefs Planet Bills Chiefs thread

We'll see. If we ever get 1 SB i'd make a pledge to be kind to all, not wish those kinds of things on anyone.
Reply/Quote
Bills revenge game.

It should be a killer game.

I got the Bills winning 27-24
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2022, 06:39 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: Hi Bengals fans. Hope the orange and black turn things around and beat the saints. And really hope Burrow v Allen becomes the most anticipated game of the season because im so tired of the Chiefs, Mahomes 13 seconds, all of it. Especially their just plain mean spirited, entitled and douchey fans. Would appreciate a little help in the rooting against the chiefs this week!

I'm a little late to this party, but ... 

Bills/KC IS the pre-eminent rivalry in the AFC right now, and will be for some time.  The Bengals had their five minutes, but they are already showing that they're not in that tier.  
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 12:50 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I'm a little late to this party, but ... 

Bills/KC IS the pre-eminent rivalry in the AFC right now, and will be for some time.  The Bengals had their five minutes, but they are already showing that they're not in that tier.  

Don't you mean 15 minutes? And if that means 5 minutes per season, I agree with you. We have this year and next until FA possibly destroys this team, but until then, yeah, we're right there with the KC's and Buffalo's. And one might argue we're ahead of KC since we took them twice last year.
Reply/Quote

Late to the party myself as we played these games and both our teams won. Loved watching both games honestly. I think 
we are going to have a great rivalry for years to come atop the AFC. Love the Bengals most and the Bills are my second fave
team so it is just the way I would like it. I think we have the Chiefs number especially on Defense and our Offense is just 
going to get better as the new OL grows together and Burrow grows as an NFL QB.

Higgins is banged up right now, might want to start another guy but who knows, could go off this Sunday against the Falcons
and their 31st ranked pass Defense. I was rooting for you guys in KC and you guys pulled it off in another great game.

Agree on Chiefs fans, didn't think they were bad until the AFC Championship game when I saw the doucheyness like you say.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 12:50 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I'm a little late to this party, but ... 

We will see, we will beat the Chiefs anytime and I have no qualms in saying such.

The Bills are for real, and I cannot wait to see us matchup against each other this season. Monster game in the AFC if we start
to wake up with our new OL and youth.
Reply/Quote