Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bills/Jets
This game is unreal.

Jets bit it hard
Reply/Quote
Bills won, but it wont save them against Patriots.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
All this game does is muddy the AFC wild card picture even more. I'm okay with it. They play again in week 17, which could be for a playoff spot.
Reply/Quote
Wtf was up with the Christmas uniforms? That game was ugly before the first kick.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 10:40 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Wtf was up with the Christmas uniforms?  That game was ugly before the first kick.

Yeah, those weren't throwbacks, and they were not what they wore every games.

It looked like some sort of video game with the "red" team against the "green" team.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 11:28 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah, those weren't throwbacks, and they were not what they wore every games.

It looked like some sort of video game with the "red" team against the "green" team.

Odyssey II.  It might have been red vs yellow, but that is what it looked like.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Bengals don't play Jets - New England does. Jets loss affects Patriots SOS.
Although minor, this Buffalo win is exactly what we wanted last night as we need to continue seeing teams we've played or are going to play - winning games; and teams New England has played or are going to play - losing games. Since we don't play New England during regular season, SOS would be a tie breaker.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
I actually didn't mind the uniforms. Loved how the green in the Jets helmet decals popped.

Put that color green on some grey uniforms for the jets and it would look sweet.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 12:38 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Bengals don't play Jets - New England does. Jets loss affects Patriots SOS.
Although minor, this Buffalo win is exactly what we wanted last night as we need to continue seeing teams we've played or are going to play - winning games; and teams New England has played or are going to play - losing games. Since we don't play New England during regular season, SOS would be a tie breaker.

So does a bills W patriots play them as well you know (same division)
so it really helps us more than the patriots.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 05:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: So does a bills W patriots play them as well you know (same division)  
so it really helps us more than the patriots.

Every time the Bills win it increases our SOS. As it does the Pats as well .

Cleveland, Houston, Baltimore, Chargers is/will be killing us

The chefs, Hawks, raiders, Pitt, and bills are helping.

Arizona will boost us next week if we can get that win. Which I think we will.... It's gonna be a physical game plan.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 10:40 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Wtf was up with the Christmas uniforms?  That game was ugly before the first kick.

Wait until next week.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
There was heavy traffic for THAT? Must have been Bills fans coming over. I never seen traffic this heavy for a Jets game.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
[Image: il_fullxfull.351873888.jpg]
Reply/Quote

I loved the Christmas uniforms. I thought it was really cool. Too bad the Bills didn't have red sparkle highlights in their helmets like the Jets did.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
Has anyone mentioned that color blinded people couldn't tell who was who in the game.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 02:42 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Has anyone mentioned that color blinded people couldn't tell who was who in the game.

Is that really major news worth commenting on or getting paid to write about?
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 02:42 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Has anyone mentioned that color blinded people couldn't tell who was who in the game.

Wow, no foolin.  Twas a red/green color deficient's nightmare!
Reply/Quote
if you already colorblind why are you complaining in the first place? the helmets are completely different
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 06:59 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: if you already colorblind why are you complaining in the first place? the helmets are completely different

So the only discernible difference is the logo on the white helmets (green vs. blue).  That hain't so very different.  On a lighter note, minus the solid color uniforms, the Jets looked smashing in the kelly green.  Reminded me of the god-awful Boomer Esiason days!
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 07:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So the only discernible difference is the logo on the white helmets (green vs. blue).  That hain't so very different.  On a lighter note, minus the solid color uniforms, the Jets looked smashing in the kelly green.  Reminded me of the god-awful Boomer Esiason days!

does this look like a buffalo to you

[Image: jets.jpg]
Reply/Quote