Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bills Pass Defense
(09-30-2019, 12:49 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Tonight is a must win if we are to do anything this season. The Steelers are at the bottom in D and O. Typically we would be the game that ythey turned their season around on. I would like to see that reverse.

I've pointed out before now that the Dolphins get the Steeler's 1st round pick there is absolutely no drawback to hoping they lose lose lose like they haven't lost since the late 60s.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If the patriots did not block that punt, the Bills could have won that game. I did not watched the game, but I hear the Bills out-played the Patriots.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
They did except one crucial area, turnovers as Bills had 5 I believe.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 01:07 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: They did except one crucial area, turnovers as Bills had 5 I believe.

Bills had "6" turnovers and still almost won....Wow....
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 12:41 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Amendola left Pats a couple of years ago. This same 2019 Pats team torched the Steelers defense without Gronk.

Ok Not Amendola, the other one that Brady loves to toss it to. Edelman, but he got hurt in that game.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 09:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Well, they shut down AD last week for the entire first half.
Andy Dalton
20/36
2-10

They shut down Brady an entre game.
Tom Brady
18/39
0-0

This is not  an AD is remotely close to Tom Brady's talent.

It is the Bills pass defense is the real deal.

Maybe we do have a shot against the Steeler's tomorrow night if we come to play. Maybe AD's horrible first half last week was because of a great Bill's pass defense.

Maybe ZT has a very good pass offense, we will find out in coming weeks.

Either way, no small feat shutting down any Brady passing attack.

(09-30-2019, 07:32 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Tom Brady vs. Buffalo Bills Week 4:  18/39 150 yards, 1 INT, 45.9

Andy Dalton vs. Buffalo Week 3:  20/36 249 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT 63.3

People will attack me for the mere comparison, but I find it humorous how the media portrays Tom as such a winner and how he stil overcame and beat the Bills.  Yeah, they scored 9 points.  Their special teams scored a TD on a blocked punt, and the only reason they won was that they knocked Allen out of the game when he was down 6 and driving with the ball in the 4th quarter.

Dalton gets destroyed for a loss where he overcame a 14-0 deficit and had the lead in the 4th quarter.

(09-30-2019, 07:50 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Sorry, I started a similar thread...hope it will be merged.  

I also took this point to show that ZT is a good coach as he adapted to what Buffalo was doing and came out in the second half with a different plan.  

The Pats lose that game if they don't personal foul concuss Allen in the 4th quarter as he was driving (So Barkley could throw an INT in the end zone) and if their special teams units didn't block a punt for a TD.

I remain hopeful as, again, the AFC North Gods have opened the door following a convincing win for the Browns over the Ratbirds.  If the Bengals win tonight, they are one game out of the division lead.  A gift.  Can they capitalize?  I sure hope so.  1-3 with the Cards coming to town the following week sounds pretty good.  

Great stuff guys, yeah, tonight is pretty much a do or die game.

Really looking forward to it and it will tell so much about our new HC and coaching staff.

If we can go into Pitt and win we can gain some confidence and start to get something going.

We have played some really tough teams so far.

No excuses though, should of beat the Seahawks and we shouldn't of played that shitty against the Niners 
and against the Bills in the first half. Even if the Bills are a great Defense, need to score points against anybody.
Reply/Quote
Phantom holding call on Phillips TD return didnt help
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 01:51 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Ok Not Amendola, the other one that Brady loves to toss it to. Edelman, but he got hurt in that game.

Who is bigger loss Edelman or AJ Green? Green played zero snaps. Edelman had 7 targets, Green of course had zero. Pats knew Gronk was retiring and changed their offense, and thrashed the Steeler's defense in game #1.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote