Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bills and Chiefs
Hoping for a Triple Overtime Blood Bath...

[Image: d834d9634b42b38f9eef06bd5a33be6f]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The very fact that we're discussing about who we will play in the AFC Championship Game is quite sweet.
Reply/Quote
I'd rather play the Bills. The Bills can be hot or cold. The Chiefs seem to be hot all the time. Either way we will have a tough game next week to get to the Super Bowl.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I’d rather play the Bills as if we were to lose I am okay cheering them on to win their first super bowl.

Also in a sense Tannenhill is kind of like a crappy Josh Allen. Good arm, good legs so it was almost like getting a little scouting game off on him before we’d have to play him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 04:36 AM)JumboTron Wrote: The very fact that we're discussing about who we will play in the AFC Championship Game is quite sweet.

I  know if we had negative reputation points I would get plenty. But, I am hoping for an injury-filled Bills vs Chiefs contest with hopefully both QB's going down.  

Please no hate mail. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I want the team w the weaker D

If JB has time to pass and Mixon gets some runs in, we can beat anyone.

That Tenn game was ugly and didn’t allow us to put it in JB’s hands.

The D bailed us out and won the game IMO and thank God!

I’d rather rely on JB
Reply/Quote
Whoever called the defense for that game was brilliant. I kept waiting for Tennessee to get those 15 to 20-yard middle-of-the-field plays that the Bengals seem to (or used to) give up, and it never happened, except for a couple of long plays to Brown. When Mac kicked the game-winner, I was stunned.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 04:45 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: I  know if we had negative reputation points I would get plenty. But, I am hoping for an injury-filled Bills vs Chiefs contest with hopefully both QB's going down.  

Please no hate mail. 

Whatever it takes. Just throw in a “nothing serious “
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I'm hoping for a Bills win over KC. One, Mahomes is a jerk, and two, Bills mafia deserves it. If we have to lose to one of them, I'd much rather it be to the Bills. That said, I think we beat either team.
Reply/Quote
Both times the Bengals have gone to the SB we've had to play the Bills in the playoffs. 1981 in the divisional round, 1988 in the AFCCG. The Chiefs want revenge on us for the loss, so they seem a little scarier to me. But I'll take either.
Reply/Quote
I think I want KC

I don’t ever want to deal w watching JB annihilated like that again. That was so ugly.

Not to mention, I prefer to rely on JB vs the D (who did a fantastic job but still).
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 04:45 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: I  know if we had negative reputation points I would get plenty. But, I am hoping for an injury-filled Bills vs Chiefs contest with hopefully both QB's going down.  

Please no hate mail. 

I used to cross my fingers hoping our opponents plane would crash killing all on board when I was a kid.. LOL  You have no idea how many curses I wished on the Dodgers..  Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 04:36 AM)JumboTron Wrote: The very fact that we're discussing about who we will play in the AFC Championship Game is quite sweet.

Yeah. Usually we're well into doing big board mock drafts at this time.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I would like KC to pull it out in a triple OT victory (with a high ankle sprain or 4)
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 03:23 PM)grampahol Wrote: I used to cross my fingers hoping our opponents plane would crash killing all on board when I was a kid.. LOL  You have no idea how many curses I wished on the Dodgers..  Shocked

How many curses you think they wished on the Reds? Probably the second best team in MLB in ‘75 and ‘76 and they don’t even get to go to the playoffs.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I would not want to play the Bills. Number 1 defense in the league. Number 3 offense in the league. A fan base that is extremely devoted to their team. My son attends games there and my sister and her family lived in Buffalo and are Bills fans -- those are diehard fans up there that would probably sell out with Bills fans and make a very difficult environment.
Reply/Quote

Please no hate mail. 

Just try and keep in mind those are still humans out on the field. Look at all the hell Reggie Williams has gone through in his post-NFL life. 
Reply/Quote
KC is the best matchup. Buffalo is a scary team and I think they're the best in the league. Allen has some absolute stinkers though but when he's locked in there is no stopping that offense. You can't cover all the receivers, backs and him. It's just not possible. You have to hope Allen woke up on the wrong side of the bed to beat him.
Reply/Quote
I want the Chiefs. Their D isn’t as good as Buffalo. Plus we already played them once. Joe has been money the 2nd time seeing a defense this year. Scored on our first 4 possessions in each rematch. Chiefs may be looked at as the favorite but in reality they should be 3rd on the list of AFC teams left.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:53 AM)Beaker Wrote: Both times the Bengals have gone to the SB we've had to play the Bills in the playoffs. 1981 in the divisional round, 1988 in the AFCCG. The Chiefs want revenge on us for the loss, so they seem a little scarier to me. But I'll take either.

I think I prefer the Bills as we didn't just see them a month ago. I also like your reasoning... Should we pull through next weekend, is it wrong to hope the 49ers are there waiting on us? Joe Burrow and the boys could right the wrongs from decades ago.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote