Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bills fan arrested for throwing sex toy on field
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/10/30/bills-fan-arrested-for-throwing-sex-toy-on-field/

"According to WKBW, 34-year-old Michael Abdallah was charged with disorderly conduct for allegedly throwing a dildo on the field during the 25-6 loss to the Patriots. Abdallah actually spent the night in jail before pleading not guilty.

He was released on $250 cash bail or $1,000 bond. Abdallah’s next court appearance will happen on December 4."

A funny note from the article, In 2016, a Bills fan threw a sex toy onto the field during a game against the Patriots. Inscribed on the device? “Brady’s dildo.” Big Grin
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Well, I was going to ask if the man in question was insinuating that Bill Belichick was a dildo, or if the Bills were playing like a bunch of Billdos, but the OP already supplied the answer..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Was it like one with veins in it or just one of those cheapies? Also, what color was it (could have been evidence of the size of his anger)?

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 10:15 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Was it like one with veins in it or just one of those cheapies? Also, what color was it (could have been evidence of the size of his anger)?

With your interest in the particulars of the device in question, I think your forgot to include, "Asking for a friend."   Tongue

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 10:21 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: With your interest in the particulars of the device in question, I think your forgot to include, "Asking for a friend."   Tongue

As for size, judge and jury is gonna want to measure his anger. Also, if he threw one with veins has a significant meaning as well. Was the statement he was making simply calling him a toy, or was he calling him a penis (or slang for that member)? All legitimate questions.

Trying to figure out his intentions. Also, what was He wearing? That could mean the difference between a guy either being accused of a misdemeanor or getting off Scott free because it was a freedom of speech type thing? A lawyer (well, a good one anyway) would ask these questions if he wants to get a not guilty verdict.

You thought I was gonna mess up that last sentence didn’t you? Cool

Reply/Quote