Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bills fire OC Ken Dorsey
Last night's loss was one too many for Sean McDermott. He has fired OC Ken Dorsey. Joe Brady has been promoted to the position for the rest of the season. Bills fans think the coach being fired should have been McDermott

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Scape Goat firing.

but maybe Joe Brady gives them a spark. At LSU, he emphasized Joe and his talents and it turned into a record breaking offense. Maybe this is a sign the Bills will unshackle Allen and just let him do his thing every single down.

I don't know if that's good for his long term health, but it'll probably improve the offense. *shrug*
Reply/Quote
Wish WE could have Joe Brady on staff. We also have the wrong Callahan.
Where is Thanos with the Reality Stone when ya need him?!
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2023, 11:40 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Wish WE could have Joe Brady on staff. We also have the wrong Callahan.
Where is Thanos with the Reality Stone when ya need him?!

Joe Brady crashed and burned in the NFL as an OC and was fired mid-season like Dorsey was.

Overrated guy who WAS A PART of a well-assembled team of coaches at LSU.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Don't think it was Dorsey's fault, it was his Offense always turning the ball over. I don't know if Joe Brady will help them to
stop turning the ball over.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2023, 11:52 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Joe Brady crashed and burned in the NFL as an OC and was fired mid-season like Dorsey was.

Overrated guy who WAS A PART of a well-assembled team of coaches at LSU.
Oh I don't want him as OC. But having him on staff as someone who helped gameplan for both Burrow and Chase at LSU sure would make a great "second set of eyes" to help out our vaunted OC and offensive guru HC!
Reply/Quote