Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bills in the playoffs
Above and beyond all the smack and team loyalty, I am happy for the fans in Buffalo to see their team get into the playoffs.  They have a loyal fan base up there and it's good to see new teams in.

Same with Jacksonville, minus the loyal fan base part.   Smirk

I don't know if either team can go very far but at least they get the experience.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
I just didn't want the Ravens in the playoffs. They were a team that kneeled during the anthem. Good luck Bills.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 01:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: Above and beyond all the smack and team loyalty, I am happy for the fans in Buffalo to see their team get into the playoffs.  They have a loyal fan base up there and it's good to see new teams in.

Same with Jacksonville, minus the loyal fan base part.   Smirk

I don't know if either team can go very far but at least they get the experience.

Whoever wins will be the 40th head coach to do so in a playoff game since marvin was hired here..

Good look to both teams
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 01:55 PM)GMDino Wrote:

damn if our fanbase could only get that excited
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 05:22 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: damn if our fanbase could only get that excited

I cant ever remember a fanbase reacting the way Buffalo's fans have.  Showing up at the airport because the team qualified for the playoffs?  And, good for them donating a shit-ton of money to Andy's charity.  Sacksonville's gonna roll them, but at least they got an extra week of football and got to be really excited about their team for a week.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 05:22 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: damn if our fanbase could only get that excited

Yes. Didn't you see the video? That was our fanbase reacting to the announcement made at 0:10 that Marv Lewis will return as Head Coach of the Cincinnati Bengals.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote