Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Vigil fined...
For the price of one jockstrap by the Cincinnati Bengals.

https://youtu.be/Iif2NWLiZZI

When asked where he last saw the jockstrap Vigil stated he had no idea.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would say he’s the worst linebacker in the NFL but who knows, we might have someone on our team whose worse.
Reply/Quote
Who is it that has picked the LBs the last 1-8 years?

Fire them.
Reply/Quote
Jackson is doing this to players all over the league.

If he can stay healthy he wil be one of those generational players like Mike Vick or Randall Cunningham.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 10:27 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Jackson is doing this to players all over the league.

If he can stay healthy he wil be one of those generational ;layers like Mike Vick.

Ehhh...someone will take his knees out at some point and Baltimore will be right back to having another Fake'O QB.. and the legend of what might have been will just grow more..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Speaking of linebackers...LoL. Jordan Evans made a nice touchdown saving play against Mark Andrews. Maybe give him some snaps over Vigil next Sunday.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 10:43 AM)grampahol Wrote: Ehhh...someone will take his knees out at some point and Baltimore will be right back to having another Fake'O QB.. and the legend of what might have been will just grow more..

IF Jackson gets hurt, they're kind of done. They sometimes play 3 TE's and a RB. It's very specialized.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 11:15 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: IF Jackson gets hurt, they're kind of done. They sometimes play 3 TE's and a RB. It's very specialized.

At least their #2 QB (RG3) can run the same offense.  Not as good as Jackson, but still a dangerous runner.
Reply/Quote
We going to talk about Bates 4 or 5 missed tackles too? The whole defense can't tackle, Vigil is fun to point out but Bates misses a tackle on the same play and it's just as embarrassing.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 11:36 AM)fredtoast Wrote: At least their #2 QB (RG3) can run the same offense.  Not as good as Jackson, but still a dangerous runner.

i know they were just clowning us at that point. But it was stupid to have Jackson sweep with RG3 as option back. They both could have gotten blown up on the same play
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 12:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: i know they were just clowning us at that point. But it was stupid to have Jackson sweep with RG3 as option back. They both could have gotten blown up on the same play

Not by our Defense
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
Vigil should be fined for impersonating a LB.
He's the worst I've seen in stripes in quite a long time
He makes Canute Curtis look like Ray Lewis
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 02:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: For the price of one jockstrap by the Cincinnati Bengals.

He was also fined for his hair style, rat tails aren't tolerated....losing games..yes...but rat tails...the line is drawn.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 10:43 AM)grampahol Wrote: Ehhh...someone will take his knees out at some point and Baltimore will be right back to having another Fake'O QB.. and the legend of what might have been will just grow more..

Exactly. He is going to do a spin right into a hit that will end his season. It will happen and when it does Harbaugh will be right back on the firing block. It won’t last.
Reply/Quote