Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Billy Price on NFI list
(07-26-2019, 05:19 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I can tell you from personal experience, that smarts.

I never thought I'd meet someone who could personally testify to that event and its unpleasantness. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 05:19 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I can tell you from personal experience, that smarts.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 05:10 PM)grampahol Wrote: Being the lack of any clarifying news for all we know he merely stubbed his toe getting off the bus. On the other hand, being the lack of clarifying news his toe literally fell off his body and gangrene set in immediately and will require his legs to be amputated tomorrow..  Take your pick. 

well he could get robot legs... its a risky operation but totally worth it.
Reply/Quote
Apparently if tomorrow was a game he would play.
Reply/Quote

Pics or it didn't happen.. Oh wait.. On second thought keep the pics.. Just simply mail your mutilated testicle to the board mods with a self addressed stamped envelope so they can examine it for shotgun pellets.  Sick
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 05:35 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well he could get robot legs... its a risky operation but totally worth it.

[Image: HighlevelEarnestHake-size_restricted.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 08:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: [Image: HighlevelEarnestHake-size_restricted.gif]
Love that movie. 
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 05:51 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Apparently if tomorrow was a game he would play.

Wow! He has taken a shotgun blast to the nads and could suit up tomorrow! What a trooper! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Ah! Perfect timing!

http://prntscr.com/okmam4

Help

NOTE: PHOTO Copyright 2019 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. The photo has been used for satire purposes.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 03:33 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Ahh the battle cry of the hard working man

people making fun of the pre colts 14 speech....     (where our best WR on the field was a backup running back....  not sure id be that excited either lol)

The first time Jim Turner hears one of Dalton's wimpy speeches he's gonna shove him down and then scream something about him needing tampons.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 11:52 AM)pally Wrote: Hope you all took your BP meds!!

supposedly it is a minor thing and if there was a real game on Sunday he would play

additionally on NFI list
Clark Harris-LS which explains yesterday's signing of a long snapper
Noah Dawkins-LB

Waived
Darrin Hall-HB

Signed
Immanuel Turner-DE

So.....The announcement should come any day now that he's out for the year. Awesome.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 02:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually YOU are the one who does not know the Bengals.  Last year Dalton had the second lowest percentage of knockdowns (sacks + QB hits) per pass attempt in the league.

But I doubt you will let an actual fact get in the way of a good squeal.

That's not always an indication of a good line. Does he not also have one of the quickest release times. I mean it's good that he's not getting beat up back there but it does get old seeing quick sideline passes landing in the first row of the stands or at a players feet. Even more so on 3rd or 4th down.
Reply/Quote
Is this a loss or a gain? Hopkins clearly outplayed Price.Next man up,,,Hopkins.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 05:35 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well he could get robot legs... its a risky operation but totally worth it.
Go go Gadget legs!
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 11:42 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Is this a loss or a gain? Hopkins clearly outplayed Price.Next man up,,,Hopkins.

Hopkins is what he is though. Price has the chance to develop into a good center one day. Of course, if he keeps getting injured, he may never develop.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 12:16 PM)jj22 Wrote: Could be he couldn't pass the conditioning test (which while not an injury, is pretty bad for a player going into a big year).

Either way not a big loss. Hopkins is the best center we have on the roster. If it wasn't for draft status, it'd be his job.

I really doubt it is that...I have seen him and he looks bigger and stronger than ever.  Dude was working his ass off in the offseason.  He will be taking the center position this year and not looking back.  
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 11:52 AM)pally Wrote: Hope you all took your BP meds!!

supposedly it is a minor thing and if there was a real game on Sunday he would play

additionally on NFI list
Clark Harris-LS which explains yesterday's signing of a long snapper
Noah Dawkins-LB

Waived
Darrin Hall-HB

Signed
Immanuel Turner-DE

Way to bury the lead!!! Our long snapper is sidelined.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
His backup is probably better than he is, so there’s that. Regardless, this line is shaping up to be a bigger joke than last years line.
Reply/Quote