Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Billy Price on NFI list
(07-26-2019, 01:03 PM)pally Wrote: they report today.  practice starts tomorrow.

ahh might get cleared then then
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 01:19 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: It’s all good.  Part of the master plan to draft QB Trevor Lawrence.   I like it.

Nothing the Bengals do in 2019/20 season will effect their draft status in 2021 when Trevor Lawrence is draft eligible...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 01:31 PM)Synric Wrote: Nothing the Bengals do in 2019/20 season will effect their draft status in 2021 when Trevor Lawrence is draft eligible...

You don’t know the Bengals then. They will continue to suck for 2 more years n have possibly the worst Oline in history meaning Dalton won’t last a full year again. By 2021 Williams should be healthy , Price healthy n their 2020 offensive line pick ready to protect QB Lawrence.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 01:36 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: You don’t know the Bengals then.  They will continue to suck for 2 more years n have possibly the worst Oline in history meaning Dalton won’t last a full year again.  By 2021 Williams should be healthy , Price healthy n their 2020 offensive line pick ready to protect QB Lawrence.

A bad o line makes Daltons play suffer, but he's only gotten injured on goofy busted play turnover scrambles. 

So far......

I guess if the o line makes him throw more ints he will have more chances 'm to make another thum-busting play though.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 01:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: A bad o line makes Daltons play suffer, but he's only gotten injured on goofy busted play turnover scrambles. 

So far......

I guess if the o line makes him throw more ints he will have more chances 'm to make another thum-busting play though.

Not every man is brave enough to try and tackle a DT with his thumb.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 01:44 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Not every man is brave enough to try and tackle a DT with his thumb.

Maybe instead of lets have fun he's saying lets just go out there and bust our thumbs. 
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 12:28 PM)jj22 Wrote: They did sign a DE not named Michael Johnson. So that had to be hard for Tobin and Mike Brown.

Also hard on the whiners who claim we never sign anyone who has not played for the Bengals before.

But most of them don't care much about facts anyway.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 01:36 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: You don’t know the Bengals then.  They will continue to suck for 2 more years n have possibly the worst Oline in history meaning Dalton won’t last a full year again.  By 2021 Williams should be healthy , Price healthy n their 2020 offensive line pick ready to protect QB Lawrence.

Awful reasoning considering Andy is only a Bengal through 2019 so if they draft a QB it will be in 2020. They could go with Finley but even then a 3, 4, or 5 win team may not even be the first pick of the draft.

Sorry but your theory has so many holes.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 01:36 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: You don’t know the Bengals then.  They will continue to suck for 2 more years n have possibly the worst Oline in history meaning Dalton won’t last a full year again. 

Actually YOU are the one who does not know the Bengals.  Last year Dalton had the second lowest percentage of knockdowns (sacks + QB hits) per pass attempt in the league.

But I doubt you will let an actual fact get in the way of a good squeal.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 01:59 PM)Synric Wrote:  They could go with Finley but even then a 3, 4, or 5 win team may not even be the first pick of the draft.

But, but, but the Bengals are the absolute worst team in the league.  That means they pick #1 every year, right?
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 01:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Maybe instead of lets have fun he's saying lets just go out there and bust our thumbs. 

Ahh the battle cry of the hard working man

people making fun of the pre colts 14 speech.... (where our best WR on the field was a backup running back.... not sure id be that excited either lol)
Reply/Quote
Oh c'mon folks. It's a mere brain amputation. Nothing to be concerned about. He can play brainless like many Bengals of the past.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 01:44 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Not every man is brave enough to try and tackle a DT with his thumb.

:andy:
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Just saw a flashing headline that he is opening the season on the NFI list?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 05:03 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Just saw a flashing headline that he is opening the season on the NPI?

Is this from the same site that has pictures of guys walking in their regular street clothing and pretending it's news?  on second thought... OMG! Guys walking in street clothing! We're superbowl bound for sure! 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
https://www.wcpo.com/sports/football/bengals/billy-price-on-bengals-injury-list-ahead-of-training-camp

Reply/Quote
Being the lack of any clarifying news for all we know he merely stubbed his toe getting off the bus. On the other hand, being the lack of clarifying news his toe literally fell off his body and gangrene set in immediately and will require his legs to be amputated tomorrow..  Take your pick. 

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 05:03 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Just saw a flashing headline that he is opening the season on the NFI list?

He's opening TC on the NFI list but I hadn't seen anything about opening the season on that list.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I sure hope it's nothing. But he may have just had a testicle blown off by a shotgun and all his limbs are now gangrenous. They'll call him day-to-day.

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 05:15 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I sure hope it's nothing. But he may have just had a testicle blown off by a shotgun and all his limbs are now gangrenous. They'll call him day-to-day.

I can tell you from personal experience, that smarts.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote