Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy Price passed his physical....
Price is expected to return to practice today after passing his physical.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We need him to produce this year.
Reply/Quote
Good news. I knew he could recover from the fapping accident.

Reply/Quote
(08-02-2019, 01:52 PM)Wyche Wrote: Price is expected to return to practice today after passing his physical.

Finally, some news worth celebrating!

(08-02-2019, 02:42 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good news. I knew he could recover from the fapping accident.

Nervous Mellow LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Now that Price is back apparently Hopkins will be getting some consideration for the starting LG spot with Jerry and Westerman. John Jerry will be with the 1s today.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-02-2019, 02:42 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good news. I knew he could recover from the fapping accident.

Have you seen his fiancée?

Not sure many would fap if they had a significant other that looked like her.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2019, 02:59 PM)Synric Wrote: Now that Price is back apparently Hopkins will be getting some consideration for the starting LG spot with Jerry and Westerman. John Jerry will be with the 1s today.

He should.  He's a capable player that has for the most part done everything they've asked of him in multiple roles.  Hopkins earning the LG job wouldn't be terrible.  If John Jerry gets the job over Hopkins or Westerman, then that's a bit depressing, IMO.
Reply/Quote
For the love of god I hope they don't rush him back and injure him again.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2019, 03:27 PM)samhain Wrote: He should.  He's a capable player that has for the most part done everything they've asked of him in multiple roles.  Hopkins earning the LG job wouldn't be terrible.  If John Jerry gets the job over Hopkins or Westerman, then that's a bit depressing, IMO.

Why is it depressing?

If he's the best choice and wins the job, what's wrong with that?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2019, 03:32 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Why is it depressing?

If he's the best choice and wins the job, what's wrong with that?

nothing it means hes the better player at this point..

I could see Hopkins being first off the bench for all interior spots

Interest to see if he gets any Looks at RT or LT during camp (he apparently is our smartest OL guy on the team)…

Hell he should be in competition for Starting OC as well... If he beats price so be it. and slide price over a slot.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2019, 03:26 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Have you seen his fiancée?

Not sure many would fap if they had a significant other that looked like her.

Bull. When the Fiancee gets mad and wont give it up but you have to see her everyday? It's fap time! 

Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/markvslaughter/status/1157390171366707201?s=21

Well that was quick..
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2019, 05:48 PM)Whodey614 Wrote: https://twitter.com/markvslaughter/status/1157390171366707201?s=21

Well that was quick..

never understood how a center has bad snap issues,....

Its like your main job.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2019, 05:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: never understood how a center has bad snap issues,....

Its like your main job.

The curse of the 1st round picks continues. It's comical at this point the guy literally just got back and is already hurt lol. I feel like this will happen with Ross the second he comes back. Price had issues with snaps last year as well which is staring to become a concern. Bad snaps can lead to game changing turnovers. I remember Bodine always had low shotgun snaps during his tenure which used to drive me crazy. It's a simple skill and should be easy to correct. 
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2019, 05:48 PM)Whodey614 Wrote: https://twitter.com/markvslaughter/status/1157390171366707201?s=21

Well that was quick..

(08-02-2019, 05:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: never understood how a center has bad snap issues,....

Its like your main job.

X,
I think you're missing the bigger story in the tweet
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Who is back-up to Hart at RT? Perkins?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(08-02-2019, 06:23 PM)lone bengal Wrote: The curse of the 1st round picks continues. It's comical at this point the guy literally just got back and is already hurt lol. I feel like this will happen with Ross the second he comes back. Price had issues with snaps last year as well which is staring to become a concern. Bad snaps can lead to game changing turnovers. I remember Bodine always had low shotgun snaps during his tenure which used to drive me crazy. It's a simple skill and should be easy to correct. 

Price was fine in the regular season, you are thinking preseason with snaps
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2019, 06:23 PM)lone bengal Wrote: It's a simple skill and should be easy to correct. 

Awesome.  Then why can't just any bozo learn how to hike the ball, and make millions for doing it??

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2019, 07:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Awesome.  Then why can't just any bozo learn how to hike the ball, and make millions for doing it??

Maybe Dalton has cold hands?  Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Good news...

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote