Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy Price practicing
(10-26-2018, 01:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Want him 100% anyways for the run. I think we can survive without him against the Bucs, i hope.

If he's not 100% you sit him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2018, 08:20 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: If he's not 100% you sit him.

But, if he is ready, you certainly DO play him.  He's been out for what, 6 weeks?  You need for him to get his body retempered to football trauma, then have the bye week to get him rested again.  Perfect scenario.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2018, 09:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: But, if he is ready, you certainly DO play him.  He's been out for what, 6 weeks?  You need for him to get his body retempered to football trauma, then have the bye week to get him rested again.  Perfect scenario.

Agree,

If he's ready we can sure use him.
Reply/Quote
Agree with Sunset if Price is 100% then he should be playing.

Only if he is ready though, if almost ready then would wait util after bye and insure his health.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Coach Lewis said Friday that Price could play Sunday against Tampa. Something else, this is a big game. 5-3 at bye week is a good record keeping Bengals near First Place. 4-4 is not a good record. They figured Price back sooner. Then thought the Chiefs game. He has practiced and Coach Lewis says could play against Tampa. Bengals really do need to snap 2 game losing streak and Price could give our blocking a huge boost. Something else, Price plays with an attitude, in blocking he is a fighter and a scraper. He will WANT to be on that field. He's probably ready to chew nails that he missed these games.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 01:09 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree with Sunset if Price is 100% then he should be playing.

Only if he is ready though, if almost ready then would wait util after bye and insure his health.

Very much this!^
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
My guess is he starts the game on the bench and they see if they can win it without him. If Hopkins is struggling, then he may come in....
Reply/Quote