Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy Price starting tonight
(09-16-2021, 11:31 PM)wcu Wrote: An all too familiar look. I always thought he was incredibly overrated. Gets beat immediately and relies too heavily on make up speed. I wasn't unhappy to see him leave. I'm glad he's getting burned for someone else!

Just shows that fans will hang onto one moment (good or bad) and use it to validate or invalidate a player. WJ3 covered Antonio Brown well that ONE time and was given the benefit of the doubt the rest of his time here.

With that being said, he’s a good corner, just not worth how much he’s getting paid.
Reply/Quote
Price's PFF rating from last night

28.1 grade overall with an 8.1 pass blocking grade

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 11:40 PM)Joelist Wrote: Price has more justification for having issues than WJIII - Price changed teams a couple of days before Opening Day and is in a different blocking scheme than the one we was being coached in all offseason. Jackson on the other hand has been there all offseason and has no excuse for giving up explosive plays.

Agree.

Love seeing Awuzie playing well and hearing WJ3 not playing well as some wanted to pay major dough for WJ3...

Hope Price does well, good dude just couldn't get the technique down to play in the NFL with short arms so far.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2021, 11:33 AM)pally Wrote: Price's PFF rating from last night

28.1 grade overall with an 8.1 pass blocking grade

Uh, that bad.

While BJ Hill had the best PFF rating of about any DT last Sunday and 2 sacks lol
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2021, 06:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Uh, that bad.

While BJ Hill had the best PFF rating of about any DT last Sunday and 2 sacks lol

Terrible trade.. Can we get him back? Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote