Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy Price-update
(10-03-2018, 12:54 PM)Joelist Wrote: And with that we have another first rounder made of glass.  And yes glass - how well you play is irrelevant if you don't play.

Panic Twitch Shocked
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 01:11 PM)Joelist Wrote: Part of the test of being a worthwhile NFL player is you play - and minor things do NOT keep you off the field. A sprain should already be fully healed. So far we have gotten five quarters of play (out of 16) out of our first round pick. Unacceptable.

It could be that a sprained ankle caused by a 300 pound rolling or falling body might be a bit more severe than Joe accidentally stepping off the edge of his driveway.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I'd love to see all these people calling players glass  put in one rep at center or tight end in the NFL..... just one. It would be "Shattered Glass"..... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 12:38 PM)jj22 Wrote: Based on this medical staff, and the fact that they already misdiagnosed him once, he's probably out for the year.

Should have IR'd him (to return) and used his roster spot. Anyone know how that works? If we IR him now will the prior 2 weeks count?

How did the medical staff not diagnose his injury correctly? Please provide the medical report you must be privy to make such a statement. I have never seen one doctor speak about the injury. I have seen Price speak and say it was nothing and he would be back in a week, then an over zealous Price assured he would be back by the Steeler's game. Never a doctor. My experience when injured, not only will the doctor never say when it will be 100% healed, neither would any trainers/therapists working with me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote