Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biological Women Are Birthing People, What Are Biological Men?
(07-12-2022, 09:51 AM)GMDino Wrote: Brad you picked one link, didn't read the entire thing, and then stopped.

Sad.

I read all of it and picked out one line, which you can't counter.

Very sad.

I'd give up because you're resorting to personal attacks now instead of trying to argue your point, because you don't have one.
(07-12-2022, 11:09 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I read all of it and picked out one line, which you can't counter.

Very sad.

I'd give up because you're resorting to personal attacks now instead of trying to argue your point, because you don't have one.

Yes, you took one line and didn't read it int he context of what I said.

I don't know WHY I expected better.  I just won't ever give up on you!  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
(07-12-2022, 11:31 AM)GMDino Wrote: Yes, you took one line and didn't read it int he context of what I said.

I don't know WHY I expected better.  I just won't ever give up on you!  Smirk

You claimed I didn't read the link but now you're claiming I didn't read what you said.

You're going down in flames here.
Here is my thing for all the young boys out there. If you want to pretend you're a woman, go right ahead and do it.

BUT, dont skip out on your prostate exam once you reach the age that you should have it looked at. That could be very dangerous. At some point, some form of reality has to take hold.
(07-17-2022, 08:56 AM)bengaloo Wrote: Here is my thing for all the young boys out there. If you want to pretend you're a woman, go right ahead and do it.

BUT, dont skip out on your prostate exam once you reach the age that you should have it looked at. That could be very dangerous. At some point, some form of reality has to take hold.

They don't have to worry about it because they are real women ThumbsUp

That's a good question to ask the transgender defenders in this thread: will transgender women get prostate exams since they are real women and therefore won't be at as much of a risk to get prostate cancer as men?
(07-17-2022, 09:11 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: They don't have to worry about it because they are real women ThumbsUp

That's a good question to ask the transgender defenders in this thread: will transgender women get prostate exams since they are real women and therefore won't be at as much of a risk to get prostate cancer as men?

Well its the same for the women who pretend to be men. They have the right to do it, but dont skip out on breast cancer screenings or it could be very dangerous for them. 

We cant simply undo what we were born with based on our emotional state. The biological differences between women and men is some of the most basic science there is. Anyone who can debate that will have to do it with someone other than me. I wont even entertain the idea of denying some of the most basic science known to humans. Get your prostate exam, and breast cancer screening no matter what the heck you identify as....good grief!! 
(07-17-2022, 09:34 AM)bengaloo Wrote: Well its the same for the women who pretend to be men. They have the right to do it, but dont skip out on breast cancer screenings or it could be very dangerous for them. 

We cant simply undo what we were born with based on our emotional state. The biological differences between women and men is some of the most basic science there is. Anyone who can debate that will have to do it with someone other than me. I wont even entertain the idea of denying some of the most basic science known to humans. Get your prostate exam, and breast cancer screening no matter what the heck you identify as....good grief!! 

Never thought about this aspect (breast cancer and prostate cancer), but doesn't that kill the entire transgender argument that transgender people are the sex to which they claim to be?

I'm exactly like you: if you want to pretend to be the opposite sex, good for you, but that doesn't alter reality.
(07-17-2022, 03:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Never thought about this aspect (breast cancer and prostate cancer), but doesn't that kill the entire transgender argument that transgender people are the sex to which they claim to be?

I'm exactly like you: if you want to pretend to be the opposite sex, good for you, but that doesn't alter reality.

Men can get breast cancer. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-17-2022, 04:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Men can get breast cancer. 

Almost insulting to women to even compare men's breast cancer to women's. Can women get prostate cancer? 

It's all fun and games until someone gets sick because of their fantasy. Pretending to be something you're not is fine if thats what people want to do, but reality can catch up to everyone whether they like it or not. Nature doesnt have feelings.
I was presenting at an all-girls school in Cincinnati and found out that a number of girls identify as furries now and there's a few that identify as boys.

I wonder why they're allowed at an all-girls school if they identify as boys?

This was a conservative school and she just told me that one of the public schools near me (where the driver from my wreck went to school, ironically enough) has a furry or transgender student and a friend of hers just had a child transfer out because of it.

My driver and I were talking with the teacher after class and wondering: will this ever end or is it just going to keep getting more and more radical?
(10-10-2022, 04:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was presenting at an all-girls school in Cincinnati and found out that a number of girls identify as furries now and there's a few that identify as boys.

I wonder why they're allowed at an all-girls school if they identify as boys?

This was a conservative school and she just told me that one of the public schools near me (where the driver from my wreck went to school, ironically enough) has a furry or transgender student and a friend of hers just had a child transfer out because of it.

My driver and I were talking with the teacher after class and wondering: will this ever end or is it just going to keep getting more and more radical?

Were there litter boxes for them?  Ninja

All seriousness aside, yes, there will always be people who identify differently than society wants them too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Not to condone the OP's worldview in any way by saying that, but in this case I find the topic not to be completely moot. I want to be accepting towards transgender people just as towards any other people, for sure, but I wonder if changing one's sex isn't one of those things that should be left to adults. At least a part of me feels it's maybe a too important decision for underage kids to make.
(10-10-2022, 05:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: Were there litter boxes for them?  Ninja

All seriousness aside, yes, there will always be people who identify differently than society wants them too.
The litter boxes were a valid question we had lol.

When I was growing up, being different from how society wanted you to be meant wearing grunge clothes and skateboarding, not identifying as the opposite sex or as a cat.
(10-10-2022, 05:25 PM)hollodero Wrote: Not to condone the OP's worldview in any way by saying that, but in this case I find the topic not to be completely moot. I want to be accepting towards transgender people just as towards any other people, for sure, but I wonder if changing one's sex isn't one of those things that should be left to adults. At least a part of me feels it's maybe a too important decision for underage kids to make.
I agree, especially when a lot of kids outgrow transgenderism and then identifying as animals is just crazy to me.

You wonder what is real anymore if a person’s sex and species aren’t concrete anymore.
(10-10-2022, 05:34 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I agree, especially when a lot of kids outgrow transgenderism and then identifying as animals is just crazy to me.

You wonder what is real anymore if a person’s sex and species aren’t concrete anymore.

Yeah this is the problem I run into, that my words were in no way meant to support your overall position on that issue. Your overall position is bigoted, backwards, grossly exaggerated and awful. Please recognize this assessment of mine.

Case in point, comparing a sex change to identifying to be an animal is just... well, what's the word that won't get me banned, let's say un-sophisticated. Also, yes a small percentage of people has a deep feeling of being born the wrong sex, and who are you to judge or bother really. Really, who are you, person that is totally unaffected by this. You have no idea what these people feel and why, and hence no right to judge either. Experts in human psychology have an idea, and they say it's very real and connected with much suffering for said individual and a sex change can do wonders to their happiness and quality of life, without cutting into anyone else's. My god, show at least a bit of empathy.