Poll: Who wins?
RoboCop
Terminator
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Versus Thread Round 3...I think..

Well it's been a while since I've made a versus thread. I enjoy them as it can lead to some fun debates among the board members. Now onto the contestants!

In the red corner coming in at 6'0" tall Alex Murphy aka RoboCop!
RoboCop comes equipped with the Auto-9 Pistol. 
The Auto-9 is a highly advanced select-fire machine pistol with a 50-round magazine. It is holstered in a concealed alcove in RoboCop's thigh, together with at least one reload magazine in storage. 
The Auto-9 is capable of firing both armor piercing rounds and explosive rounds. 
He also comes equipped with a terminal strip that allows him to hack into computers and use as a stabbing weapon for offensive purposes. 
Aside from some living tissue his body is almost entirely composed of a total body prosthesis. The armor is made of titanium laminated with Kevlar. 

[Image: latest?cb=20140223004829]

In the blue corner standing at 6'2" is the T-800 Cyberdine systems model 101 aka The Terminator. 
Though it doesn't have any weapons specifically made for it, it can use any fire arm with total mastery. Including but not limited to shotguns, handguns, grenade launchers, and Gatling guns. 
The T-800 101 is the perfect infiltration unit in that its skin is made of living tissue and can easily pass for a human. 
It has the ability to perfectly mimic any voice and can use this ability to lure its targets into traps. 
It is a merciless hunter and wont stop until it terminates its target or is destroyed.
Under the living tissue is a metal endoskeleton made of a titanium hyper alloy.
[Image: terminator_l.jpg]

Who wins this fight? Why do they win? Who's your favorite? 

[Image: let-them-fight.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Terminator Wins...

While I know Robocop has done battle with machines they were bulking and not very agile. the terminator is a different beast with backup power units and a unnatural drive (programming) to kill its mark at all cost. Murphy is to emotional. (we talking original Robo Cop right?)
Reply/Quote
Ya, its got to be the Terminator. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 10:17 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Terminator Wins...

While I know Robocop has done battle with machines they were bulking and not very agile.  the terminator is a different beast with backup power units and a unnatural drive (programming) to kill its mark at all cost.   Murphy is to emotional.  (we talking original Robo Cop right?)

Yes Alex Murphy RoboCop from the 80s. I never saw the remake.

Reply/Quote
I gotta say I'm a little surprised that there isn't a single vote for RoboCop.

Reply/Quote
Terminator wins, but I'd be cheering for Robocop (and watching that movie).
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote